Time Travelers Team Weekly TTT BNR

Time Travelers Team is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Membership to TTT is now moderated. You must ANSWER all the QUESTIONS on the applications. Apps that are imcomplete will be declined.

Damn, had to work so missed it. Thank you for doing these though!

Posted at 8:09 pm Jul 27, 2012 EDT

The next TTT weekly BNR will take place Thursday August 2,2012 at 10am to 1pm (est) Hope to see everyone there.

Posted at 3:29 pm Aug 1, 2012 EDT

Sorry guys I got called into work do I wasn't able to run it today. I will do it Friday the 3rd 10am to 1pm . Sorry for the inconvenience

Posted at 1:31 pm Aug 2, 2012 EDT

Hello Everyone!!!
Sorry I have slacked off on the BNR. August was a crazy month for me at my day job. My schedule is always changing. Now that September is here things have calmed down a bit. So after the one month break I am ready to get this weekly BNR going again. I will start it up again tomorrow morning. 10am to 1pm est. Hope to see everyone there. I will be sure to send everyone featured a convo. Whoever was on the last board your spots wil all carry over. I will also post the link here once it is up and ready to go. I hope to see everyone there! :-)

Posted at 8:49 pm Sep 9, 2012 EDT

I have to work, but might be able to peek in during lunch.

Posted at 10:13 pm Sep 9, 2012 EDT

We will be open Sunday Ocober 23rd from 3pm to 6pm (est)

Posted at 10:08 am Sep 23, 2012 EDT

Do you mean today Sept 23rd? or October? I will unfortunately be at work---if it's slow I'll try to come on..

Posted at 12:47 pm Sep 23, 2012 EDT

Oops! Yes I meant today september 23rd....

Posted at 3:33 pm Sep 23, 2012 EDT