what men want New WMW Members Welcome

what men want is a moderated team with the following requirements:

Only vendors selling cool male products !

Dace from chiffonart says

Thank you for including me!
I hope that my handpainted neckties will be interesting for you!
Welcome in my necktie section!
www.etsy.com/shop/chiffonart?section_id=7899917

Posted at 3:47pm Jun 10, 2012 EDT

Thanks for inviting me
The different musical instruments I build are great for the guys!

www.etsy.com/shop/sterainstruments

Posted at 3:10pm Jun 20, 2012 EDT

A belated hello! Hope everyone's doing well.

Our BBQ seasonings are aimed at anyone who enjoys cooking with fire (which, typically, are guys...) - as well as our popcorn seasonings. Because what guy doesn't like Beer-flavored popcorn?

Posted at 7:06am Jun 21, 2012 EDT

Hey, all. I am a new member and just wanted to stop in and say hello. I have a shoppe selling men's vintage clothing and accessories. Check out the shoppe when you get a chance. Glad to be here.
www.etsy.com/shop/ArmorOfModernMen?ref=si_shop

Posted at 1:02pm Jun 23, 2012 EDT

Thank you so much for allowing me to join this fantastic team!
I love that I can promote and share my "man finds" with this team.
Thank you again, and stop by my shop ...
www.etsy.com/shop/1littletreasureshop

Posted at 6:04pm Jun 23, 2012 EDT

Hi from Puerto Rico! So glad to have found this team and looking forward to checking out folks' shops!

I am a studio pottery with a line of fun items for men (shaving mugs, rum cups, mugs, tumblers), some of which you can see here:
www.etsy.com/shop/MiriHardyPottery/search?search_query=mustache&sea...

Happy Friday all!
Miri

Posted at 6:55am Jul 27, 2012 EDT

I, too, am happy to have found this team!! I dye and paint silks and cottons and create accessories (for people and dogs) and home decor. Check out my bow ties for men.

www.etsy.com/listing/101264230/hand-painted-silk-bow-tie-bright-multi

Posted at 7:21am Jul 27, 2012 EDT

Hello everyone. Thank you for the invite! I make handmade soaps and other bath and body products. I take special requests and have made some pretty bizzare soaps. Take a look! Have a beer with your burger soap;)

Posted at 5:43pm Aug 8, 2012 EDT

Hi Everyone!! Thanks for inviting me to this great team...I look forward to networking with you all!:)

Posted at 2:55pm Sep 19, 2012 EDT

Hi everyone, and thanks for the invite! Though I don't create exclusively for men, they have made up more than 80% of my market so I'm sure you'll be able to find something worth your time in my store.

Have a look when you get a chance and thanks again!

- Lex