EtsyThreadKillers Just saying hello... :)

EtsyThreadKillers has the following requirements:

Anyone is welcomed to join our fun supportive group! We think of the ETK as our little basement, and safe haven from upstairs.

Our motto is "Be Excellent to Each Other".

Although we are not a promotion team we do not mind if active members share new items and ideas as long as it is not abused. For non-active members that like to post and run it will be warmly received in this thread:
http://www.etsy.com/teams/9544/etsythreadkillers/discuss/1149­5831/ Otherwise it maybe removed and if you continue to spam the team you will be removed.

Elsewhere

Hi everyone! New member and first time poster. :)

I've been around on Etsy since '08, but as my work schedule can be rather unpredictable, I was never very consistent or devoted to my Etsy endeavors. I just opened up a new shop for a project I am SUPER excited about, and was told by a dear friend that I absolutely had to join this team; that everyone here is WONDERFUL!

How can I say no to that?! So... Yay! Hello!!! I'm still working a lot of the kinks out with my store, reshooting photos (I understand that black backgrounds are a big no-no. Ooops!) and making minor adjustments. But, I'm excited and happy to be here!

*love*

Jenn

Posted at 9:19 pm Jul 10, 2012 EDT

Hello. I love the black backgrounds for your shop. I know they do not work for everyone. But, they work for you. Your shop is amazing. I like bugs and such.

Posted at 9:37 pm Jul 10, 2012 EDT

Dawn from p1xie says

Welcome to the team Jenn! Glad to have you here

Posted at 9:42 pm Jul 10, 2012 EDT

Hi Jenn & welcome!

Awesome shop, I think your photos look great =c)

Posted at 9:46 pm Jul 10, 2012 EDT

Jenn,
Hi and welcome! I've been on this team for several months; got beat up upstairs and was invited down here. Love these guys.
As for your photos, OMG, Stunning and Fabulosa!!

Posted at 9:50 pm Jul 10, 2012 EDT

Welcome!!!

Awesome shop :)

Posted at 10:08 pm Jul 10, 2012 EDT

Phanie from MineToMe says
Edited on Jul 10, 2012

Welcome, Jenn! :D

Your items are truly breathtaking and on my WANT NOW list!! Agree with the others, black is perfect for your pieces- they highlight the iridescence perfectly!

I won't ask your trade secrets but I am completely in awe over how perfect your impressions are! Whew! I had to stop and show my husband your teal and burgundy butterfly clip :)

Posted at 10:10 pm Jul 10, 2012 EDT

Welcome! Enjoy your stay, because it's been raining everyday here, so I've been indoors more often recently. XD

Posted at 12:51 am Jul 11, 2012 EDT

Black backgrounds are always my default, but you never see a black background on the ol' front page. So, I'll keep my pretty ladies, but replace the black backgrounds with the cliche white with a piece of driftwood. hahahaha! I actually did a test today and it looks rather nice... so, whatever. :)

And thanks everyone! So, so much!!! So happy to be here! The idea of a low key, drama-free team is just about the most appealing thing in the world.

And Phanie- it took a lot of trial and error, but I was able to come up with a really effective process. I have a 100% success ratio now with my bug casts. Bring me a bug, and I WILL get a casting of it! (after playing with it, taking photos of it, and probably giving it a stupid name and a silly accent... hehehe).

Posted at 12:52 am Jul 11, 2012 EDT

Rena from Sunnara says

Hello and welcome! Just warning you, I went on a mini-hearting rampage in your shop, lol. The photos are just absolutely gorgeous, and I want one of your hair pieces SO badly!

Posted at 1:08 am Jul 11, 2012 EDT