Close

Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.
Here is a truly hand-hammered lady's ring with a stunning look in an elegant style design featuring a yellow and green Sapphire. The sweeping curves in the band form a pear shape and embraces the pear shape of the gem. The Sapphire was mined from the ground and was heated with a Beryl product to create this unusual color. It weighs .99 carat and is an 7.7x5.6x2.5mm well shaped pear.


This ring can be worn everyday but like all rings it should be removed before doing any hard physical work. With a hardness of 9 on Moh's scale with plus being set in a truly hand hammered mounting means a ring that will stay good looking a long time with minimal care.

This is a size 8.5 in America, 18.53 in Germany, 57.8 in Thailand and France, Q.75 in England, 17 in Japan, 18.75 in Switzerland.

This very attractive Sterling silver ring is completely handcrafted from scratch! It is not a casting, does not contain any machine made components and certainly no glue! I started the project by melting down silver coin and bar to create a 92.5% alloy of silver. (The remaining 7.5% is pure copper, no base metal, less chance for any allergic reaction.) The weight of the finished ring is 6.4 grams.

This unique piece is all rolled, hammered, cut, soldered, filed, and sanded by hand and sweat! This is an old fashioned style of metalsmithing that I learned here in Thailand. It is not fast but even in this high tech world it is still the highest quality method of metalsmithing known. If you really care about your jewelry then you should seek out those few that are still crafting by these methods. This is the quality that a true heirloom should be made by.

I would be happy to make you a custom piece of jewelry from this beautiful pair. Feel free to select any stones in my store or send me yours to have me create your own LEE. Select your own style by telling me an item number of a piece you see, email me a picture or I can even work from a picture of a sketch. The queue is currently 60 days and I accept 50% as a down payment. Email me at gemtownusa [!at] gmail.com for a fast quote. I can create a listing right here on etsy for your personal item so you can still enjoy the comfort of being on etsy while having a custom piece of jewelry truly handmade.

No stock photos!! The pictures are of the exact stone being sold here and I have attempted to give you a complete view with multiple shots. They are taken with high magnification and show details you may not be able to see even with your 10x loupe, they will look better in hand. My pictures are not generally ever fixed by any computer program.

I would like to thank you for looking at my online stores.

Most of my store is fixed price listings. You may simply buy the item immediately and I will ship it right out. Please take a look at the entire store when you have time.

Customer service is the main thing I am selling here. It is of the utmost importance to me that you enjoy your shopping experience with us. Please let me know whenever I can help you.

Yellow and Green Pear Sapphire Ladies 925 Ring size 8.5

Overview

  • Materials: sapphire, sterling
  • Feedback: 218 reviews
  • Ships worldwide from Thailand
1