Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
Bird Embroidery Pattern | Robin and Holly
This instantly downloadable embroidery pattern will guide you though creating a piece of embroidery hoop art of a robin on a sprig of holly.
The pattern is nine pages long and contains the following-
- A title page, with a large image of the finished embroidery
- A page covering things you will need to stitch the pattern, including a list of DMC thread colours used
- Basic information about how you might want to transfer your pattern to fabric, and a discussion of some alternative ideas for how you might want to add your own stamp to it
- Three pages of guidelines on how to stitch the pattern
- A short guide to how to frame your embroidery in a hoop
- The pattern facing in both directions
- The pattern with extra stitch lines marked on, also facing in both directions.
Also included is a separate PDF stitch guide, which will guide you through doing the embroidery stitches used in the pattern.
The pattern assumes a small amount of knowledge of stitching, but is quite suitable for someone with basic skills, and would hopefully be enjoyable for a more advanced embroiderer too :)
It is sized for a 6" hoop.
I will also offer support via Etsy messages after purchase, should you need help with anything :)
Thank you for looking!
Please note that this is a digital download and you won't receive a physical object. A PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat is required to open the pattern. Each page of the pattern is A4 size, when printing I recommend selecting the A4 paper option and 'fit to size' to ensure that the pattern prints out at the right size.
This pattern is for non commercial use only. Please feel free to use it to make items for yourself or as gifts, but not to sell. Not to be redistributed in any form.s gifts, but not to sell. Not to be redistributed in any form.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
At first, I received the incorrect pattern (it was the goldfinch pattern instead), but when I contacted the shop owner, she quickly responded and emailed me the correct pattern. Very good service, and a very good pattern! I'm excited to stitch this one up to put on my wall!
Perfect for Christmas! This is a beautiful pattern and I can't wait to start stitching! I recommend this shop especially if you love birds!
I like the pattern very much. I really like your variety of stitches. Thanks.
This is my favourite so far! Beautifully put together and easy to understand PDF. Will be buying from this seller again!