Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
Bird Embroidery Pattern | Puffin
For sale here is a PDF pattern which will guide you though creating an embroidery of a puffin. Also included as a separate PDF is a stitch guide, covering how to do some basic embroidery stitches.
The pattern is nine pages long and contains the following-
- A title page, with a large image of the finished embroidery
- A page covering things you will need to stitch the pattern
- Basic information about how you might want to transfer your pattern to fabric, and a discussion of some alternative ideas for how you might want to add your own stamp to it
- Three pages of guidelines on how to stitch the pattern
- A short guide to how to frame your embroidery in a hoop
- The pattern facing in both directions
- The pattern with extra stitch lines marked on, also facing in both directions
The pattern assumes a small amount of knowledge of stitching, but is technically quite suitable for someone with basic skills, and would hopefully be enjoyable for a more advanced embroiderer too :)
This particular pattern includes a list of DMC thread colours used.
The pattern is sized for a 6" hoop.
I will also offer support via Etsy messages after purchase, should you need help with anything :)
Thank you for looking!
Please note that this is a digital download and you won't receive a physical object. A PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat is required to open the pattern. Each page of the pattern is A4 size, when printing I recommend selecting the A4 paper option and 'fit to size' to ensure that the pattern prints out at the right size.
This pattern is for non commercial use only. Please feel free to use it to make items for yourself or as gifts, but not to sell. Not to be redistributed in any form.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Instructions were very easy to follow and it stitched up really nicely.
Absolutely beautiful pattern! Wonderfully detailed instructions with plenty of pictures to help. I really enjoyed sewing this puffin and can't wait to try another of Chloe's patterns!
Awesome, I love the detail on the feathers.
Photos from reviews