Blackbird Hand Embroidery Pattern Download
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
Bird Embroidery Pattern | Blackbird
For sale here is a PDF embroidery pattern, which will guide you though creating a piece of embroidery hoop art of a blackbird. Also included as a separate PDF is a stitch guide, covering how to do some basic embroidery stitches.
The pattern is nine pages long and contains the following-
- A title page, with a large image of the finished embroidery
- A page covering things you will need to stitch the pattern
- Basic information about how you might want to transfer your pattern to fabric, and a discussion of some alternative ideas for how you might want to stitch it
- Three pages of guidelines on how to stitch the pattern
- A page with an additional large close up photograph
- A short guide to how to frame your embroidery in a hoop
- The full pattern facing in both directions
The pattern assumes a small amount of knowledge of stitching, but is quite suitable for someone with basic skills, and would hopefully be enjoyable for a more advanced embroiderer too :)
This particular pattern includes a list of DMC thread colour suggestions.
Sized for a 6" hoop.
I will also offer support via Etsy messages after purchase, should you need help with anything.
This is a digital download and you won't receive a physical object. A PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat is required to open the pattern. Each page of the pattern is A4 size, when printing I recommend selecting the A4 paper option and 'fit to size' to ensure that the pattern prints out at the right size.
This pattern is for non commercial use only. Please feel free to use it to make items for yourself or as gifts, but not to sell. Not to be redistributed in any form.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
503 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Brilliant pattern. Really enjoying making it. The customer service seems really good too.
I'm really looking forward to embroidering this picture :)
Photos from reviews