Lovebird Embroidery Pattern Download
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
Bird Embroidery Pattern | Lovebird
For sale here is a PDF embroidery pattern, which will guide you though creating a piece of embroidery hoop art of a sweet lovebird perched on a branch. Also included as a separate PDF is a stitch guide, covering how to do some basic embroidery stitches.
The pattern is nine pages long and contains the following-
- A title page, with a large image of the finished embroidery
- A page covering things you will need to stitch the pattern, including DMC thread colours used
- Information about how you might want to transfer your pattern to fabric, and a discussion of some alternative ideas you might like to incorporate when stitching it
- Three pages of guidelines on how to stitch the pattern
- A guide to how to frame your embroidery in a hoop
- The full pattern facing in both directions
- The full pattern facing in both directions with additional stitch detail marked on.
The pattern assumes a small amount of knowledge of stitching, but is quite suitable for someone with basic skills, and would hopefully be enjoyable for a more advanced embroiderer too :)
Sized for a 6" hoop.
I will also offer support via Etsy messages after purchase, should you need help with anything.
The final listing photo shows this pattern shrunk down and stitched in a 4" hoop
This is a digital download and you won't receive a physical object. A PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat is required to open the pattern. Each page of the pattern is A4 size, when printing I recommend selecting the A4 paper option and 'fit to size' to ensure that the pattern prints out at the right size :)
This pattern is for non commercial use only. Please feel free to use it to make items for yourself or as gifts, but not to sell. Not to be redistributed in any form.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
503 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Thanks for a great pattern. It looks a lot like the bird that my granddaughter received for Christmas.I love the use of a variety of stitches.
Blue Jays visit us often and they always make me so happy hearing their bright and loud announcements at the feeders. So, I could hardly resist this pattern. Thank you, Chloe! I'll be back for more of your beautiful patterns! :)
Photos from reviews