Spell Tracker - Scroll Themed - Dungeons and Dragons 5e/3.5/AD&D Accessory
Materials: PLA, PETG
Make sure to check out our other customized D&D items, we have metal, gemstone, sharp edge dice (with custom engraving options for dice boxes!); as well as class coasters and general resource trackers!
Keep track of your spell slots in style with this scroll themed spell tracker. This one of a kind set features dwarven runes, or elven script, laid out over an open scroll (if you want both there's an option for that too!). There is a hidden compartment for storing unused tracking tokens. This product is 3D printed as multiple pieces, with a base layer height of .15mm, with a .05mm layer height at on the rounded edges of the end pieces, giving it a smooth finish and look. Using multiple pieces allows for great detail on every surface!
We've revamped how the pegs are manufactured and are now using a two piece design. This significantly increases the strength to the point that you have to try quite hard to even bend one of the pegs. This means you can be fairly rough with it and not worry about it getting damaged, even the painted ones have a durable clear coat to protect them from everyday wear and tear!
One of the highlights of this design is that the end caps of the scroll have a coarse threaded end, allowing secure storage and quick access to the tokens. I always keep my spare tokens in one side, with my maximum total number of spell slots in the other, so I don't have to count out the number of tokens needed each time I play. So, on to the details...
NOTE: If ordering for 3.5 or AD&D instead of 5e, let us know in the personalization! We can provide tokens that are thinner to allow 6 per spell slot (and includes 54 tokens in total for 3.5; and for AD&D [or other editions] we provide the tokens with different colors so that you can assign different values to each color to track any number of spells/slot). If you don't specify which edition you will need, we will supply the tokens for 5e (22 tokens with runes on them, whose thickness only allow 4 per slot max)
★ What do you get?: 1 scroll themed tracker, 22 tracking tokens (choose any color, for painted orders, we can add highlights... black typically works best as a base!)
★ Size: The dimensions are 9" x 4" x 1.75" (22.9cm x 10.2cm x 4.5cm)
★ Variations: We offer this in several theme's and finishes... every variation allows you to choose whatever theme (elven, dwarven, or infernal) and color you want for your spell tracker tokens!
1) Printed (Standard) - The standard print is a beige scroll, with brown end pieces. We can do any color tokens, but we always keep black in stock if you're looking for a quick turn around. If you don't specify a token color we will just use black.
2) Paintjob (Parchment) - This is as shown in the listing. It's the classic, old scroll look... bronze on the end caps and tokens, parchment color on the scroll. If you want the tokens a different color we can do that too!
3) Paintjob (Storm) - This is as shown in the listing. The scroll is a metallic purple... dark silver on the end caps and tokens. If you want the tokens a different color we can do that too!
4) Paintjob (Maroon) - This is as shown in the listing. Perfect combo for the infernal boards... maroon base for the scroll, with black end caps and tokens. If you want the tokens a different color we can do that too!
5) Paintjob (Custom) - Want something a little different? We can do a different color scheme that's comparable to those shown in the listing photos. Just let us know what you're looking for!
6) Paintjob (Custom++) - This is for the more complex requests that can take a bit of time. Please message us if you've got a more elaborate idea and we can let you know ASAP if it falls into the Custom or Custom++ category! Typically custom++ is for orders with 2 or more different colors on the base of the scroll that requires blending. These are a lot of fun, but they fall outside our standard painting process, so they take about twice as long with color changes, testing+tweaking different ideas. That's why this tier costs a little more. However, we will send you several detailed photos of the final product in various lighting conditions before we clear coat, and we will make any changes you request!
For custom painted boards, we can paint the tokens any color or we can go with printed tokens in any color (depending on your preference). The painted tokens will have black tops and bottoms on each token as we paint all the tokens with them assembled on a column (to keep the look consistent).
★ Shipping: We've got two toddlers, on top of full time jobs, but we can very likely ship non-painted orders within several days, if not sooner. For painted orders, it will take several days to find the time to commit to the project and for each coat to properly cure, potentially taking the full estimated ship time. We do keep some in stock, but understand if it takes the full estimated ship time to get the order out!
★ Custom Prints: We do custom prints as well! If you've got a miniature or terrain piece/set you've been looking to get printed, please let us know and we can get you a quote in less than 24 hours. We have access to thousands of models, and can help you find the right one!
★ Licensing: This is a product designed in-house at Arrow Road Creations! You won't find this anywhere else!
★ Additional Questions? Feel free to message us with any questions you have. Whether it's something we didn't describe quite right in the description, or perhaps you are interested in painting it yourself and want to know our process, we love to talk about this stuff!
3–5 business days
There was a problem calculating your postage. Please try again.
Captcha failed to load. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers.
2,281 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Oh my, these are amazing!! They are about as wide as a sheet of paper, the spell slot markers slide easily off and on, the threaded caps turn easily and hold securely. Product shipped FAST, was packaged well, and arrived safely. So exited to paint these and give them to my players!
These are great! I bought a couple of them as gifts for family members. Their length is roughly the width of a piece of paper. The lettering is deep and crisp. The markers fit easily onto the pegs. I bought the basic finish. It looks really good. The brown is a nice wood color, and the white is slightly off white, so it looks like an ancient scroll. Shipped quickly and was well packaged. I'm very happy.
Very well made and such detail! I got the storm color and it was darker than the photo showed which was good! It’s a rich purple and I absolutely love it, shipped fast and no problems
Amazing custom work. This is the second spell tracker I've purchased. Also purchased two sword superiority dice holders. The shop made the spell tracker exactly as I requested to match my antique iron dice. Spectacular!
Photos from reviews