Announcement Due to the ongoing situation with Convid-19 Coronavirus please be aware that post outside of the United Kingdom may be suspended or severely delayed. If you are interested in making a purchase please feel free to contact me and I can check on the postal options to your country before you buy. Thanks, Graeme.
Due to the ongoing situation with Convid-19 Coronavirus please be aware that post outside of the United Kingdom may be suspended or severely delayed. If you are interested in making a purchase please feel free to contact me and I can check on the postal options to your country before you buy. Thanks, Graeme.
Too Late The Hero - original acrylic painting based on the 1970 film starring Michael Caine and Cliff Robertson.
£400.00 FREE UK delivery
Original watercolour painting of Clint Eastwood as Kelly from Kelly's Heroes.
£75.00 FREE UK delivery
Original watercolour painting of the bounty hunter Boba Fett from the world of Star Wars.
£50.00 FREE UK delivery
Original gouache painting of Captain Jack Sparrow from the film franchise Pirates of the Caribbean.
£100.00 FREE UK delivery
Original gouache painting of Azog the Defiler from the film franchise The Hobbit.
£100.00 FREE UK delivery
Original gouache painting of the two headed Eborsisk from the 1988 fantasy film Willow
£100.00 FREE UK delivery
Original acrylic painting of a scene from the 1981 fantasy film Dragonslayer
£60.00 FREE UK delivery
Steve on 09 Nov, 20215 out of 5 stars
Fantastic retro style James Bond poster. Beautiful design, beautiful painting and a very high quality item all round. delivery was prompt and the item was very very well packaged for protection during transit. Seller was very helpful and provided regular updates on progress to delivery. highly recommend.
Mike on 25 Dec, 20205 out of 5 stars
Amazing work and love the design. Very well packaged.
Jan on 18 Nov, 20205 out of 5 stars
This print was everything I hoped it would be. Vibrant colours, and the details excellent! Very pleased with my choice and had excellent customer correspondence with the shop !
bcresdee on 13 Nov, 20205 out of 5 stars
The painting arrived very quickly and was packaged superbly. Upon opening the package there was a free desk calendar featuring paintings of the artists favourite films, which is fantastic. I’m so happy with my purchase!
Kayleigh on 30 Oct, 20205 out of 5 stars
Graeme's work is so lovely. The quality of this Sleeping Beauty print is stunning, and was packed/shipped with great care! (Shipped internationally to me, too!) I can't wait to get it framed. For now, it's in a protective cover on display. Can't stop gazing at it! Thabk you, Graeme!! 💕
Helena on 20 Oct, 20205 out of 5 stars
So fantastic!! I love this little painting. One of my favorite movies and - for me - one of the most memorable scenes. So well done! Graeme was lovely as well - postage ended up being less than anticipated and he even went to the trouble of refunding me the difference. Would definitely come back to this seller!
Stephen on 15 Jul, 20205 out of 5 stars
The quality of the print is great and the delivery was really good. It was delivered the day after I placed the order. Very happy with the store and the product
Robert on 30 Mar, 20205 out of 5 stars
A lovely poster, looks great, i have never seen this one before, i think it was made by the seller himself, a must have for any planet of the apes fan
Greg Smith on 27 Mar, 20205 out of 5 stars
Another superb piece from Graeme; I’m a huge fan of his art and style. Very chuffed to be the proud owner of a GNR ‘Elm Street original’. Posted straight after payment, with a lovely wee desk calendar thrown in for free!! What a guy :-) Thanks G!!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
Returns and exchange details
No Returns accepted for International orders. Please make sure you read the item description carefully before purchasing.
If your purchase is damaged during shipping please contact me immediately. Please send multiple photos of both the damaged package and the damaged contents. All of my items are sent insured and this will allow me to begin the process of claiming on the damaged goods. I will keep you informed on the process and may ask you to return the packaging and goods. I will be happy to issue a refund by PayPal. Depending on the circumstances and depending on your preferences and Etsy guidelines, I'll make sure I take care of the problem to your 100% satisfaction.
All UK print orders will be sent Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For at a cost indicated on the listing.
International Orders - All International sales must be tracked, insured and signed for on delivery by the customer. Please be aware that I am not responsible for any delays in International posting and that orders cannot be cancelled once the item is shipped. International customers might also experience customs related delays and possible import and customs taxes within their country, I am not responsible for any customs and import taxes, such taxes are the responsibility of the buyer/receiver.
Additional policies and FAQs
All the products in my shop are copyrighted © Graeme Neil Reid.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Graeme Neil Reid, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at gnreid [!at] gnreid.co.uk. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Graeme Neil Reid, 60 Scotland Drive, Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 7TP, Scotland.