Announcement Hello and welcome to Cosy Pea Pod!
Hello and welcome to Cosy Pea Pod!
Tylia on 25 Mar, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautifully sewn, with a full lining, and what a delight. Small enough to fold happily into your handbag with a smart casual look, these little bags are the perfect tote and ideal for stashing into the gift box trove. I've bought two so far, and given both as well received gifts.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalised orders
Yes, I am very happy to meet bespoke requests where possible. I have more fabrics than are currently listed in my store and if you provide me with some sizing details, I will make masks for smaller faces. I can also make them with ties if preferred - I am a big advocate for ties as they can achieve a better fit are easier for glasses wearers. I look forward to your requests!
- Be sure to wash your face masks regularly at at least 50 degrees.
- Shape the wire around your upper nose for a good close fit which should prevent glasses from fogging if you wear them.
- Insert a tissue into the pocket if you want an extra layer of filtration. Dispose of this responsibly after use.
- Do not leave used masks lying around. Store them away safely, but preferably wash after every use.
- Shape the mask well when you put it on to avoid having to touch it to make adjustments later.
- Remove the mask using the ear loops or ties and wash your hands afterwards.
- Ensure the mask covers your mouth and nose and fits snugly around your cheeks, chin and upper nose.
- Practise safe distancing at all times.
- Do not share masks.
Given the necessity for strict hygiene regarding face masks, I cannot accept returns of these items. If you have any issues with your order, please get in touch and I will be happy to help.