CrimsonRabbitBurrow is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Ann on 30 Sep, 20235 out of 5 stars
Beautiful, made to perfection. Lovely design and very fast delivery.
Ann on 30 Sep, 20235 out of 5 stars
Absolutely beautiful, cute little notebook. An item to treasure for many years ✨️
Dorothy on 04 Oct, 20235 out of 5 stars
Beautiful work and fits all of my knitting needles perfectly
L on 04 Oct, 20235 out of 5 stars
Another wonderful item. Everything from this shop is magical. Beautifully made and packaged.
L on 04 Oct, 20235 out of 5 stars
Just what I wanted for my handmade coat
Julie on 30 Sep, 20235 out of 5 stars
Fabulous notion pouch which was so useful for my recent holiday. It was beautifully made and perfect. Thank you :)
Jenny on 30 Sep, 20235 out of 5 stars
I love my purse, the whole thing is amazing, the quality of the work, the materials used and the excellent service provided by the seller, thank you.
Elaine on 28 Sep, 20235 out of 5 stars
Thank you! Thank you! Thanks
Jaela on 22 Sep, 20235 out of 5 stars
SO CUTE! Looks just like the picture! Arrived quickly. Love it!
Kim on 20 Sep, 20235 out of 5 stars
Debbie knows how to make things that add a little something special to your everyday life. These washcloths are beautiful and functional!
creating knit and stitch fripperies for you and those you love
I can't remember a time when I didn't create something, or when I wasn't learning new ways to create things! Passionate about making beautiful things with beautiful materials, I work hard to get every last detail right.
Everything here is made by my hand, sitting in my burrow in North West Essex. I work hard to make everything to the highest possible quality, using only the best quality materials and to deliver a reliable and professional customer service.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
The only payments I accept are via Etsy Payments or PayPal, a secure payment processing company. You don’t need to have a PayPal account of your own to use this service as you can pay with your credit or debit card and I will never see your card information, only your shipping address, email address and the details of your order.
My prices may change from time to time but the price you pay will always be the price shown at the time you placed your order.
WHERE I SHIP TO: I ship to the UK, the US, Australia, Canada, Japan and Singapore for most items and shipping costs are given for each item. I regret that I'm not currently shipping to Europe due to European Recycling requirements, which are too complex and costly for my small business. For most countries outside the UK, I ship via the Royal Mail's Standard service and offer an upgrade at checkout to upgrade to their tracked service. For Canada and Singapore, I mostly only ship via the tracked service. The countries I ship my cat toys to are restricted due to local customs laws - for example, I don't ship any of my cat toys to Australia.
COST OF SHIPPING: I've set my shipping rates (including for more than one item) with as much accuracy as is possible within the Etsy shop design. If you happen to purchase a combination of items that create an overage of shipping charges, I will refund this to you once I've shipped. You are always welcome to contact me to obtain a shipping cost for any combination of items before making a purchase, if you prefer to have a confirmed rate up front.
SENDING GIFTS: I'm also happy to post direct to a giftee and include a hand written message, without you needing to purchase the additional gift wrap service - either include this on your order or convo me separately, whichever is easier for you.
GUARANTEED DELIVERY: If you have other particular postage or delivery needs such as next day delivery in the UK, please convo me to discuss. Please note that I can't expedite or guarantee delivery internationally, but the service to most countries is already generally pretty quick from the UK (for example, 1 to 2 weeks to the USA, depending on the time of year - Christmas is busiest). If you're placing a larger order, I can arrange a UPS delivery - just get in touch to discuss.
DELIVERY TIMEFRAME: Delivery is always as per the Royal Mail’s estimated delivery timetable (see the Post Office web site: http://www.postoffice.co.uk/).
CUSTOMS: Please note that responsibility for compliance with your country's laws and procedures regarding any conditions or restrictions applied to the item(s) you order from me, rests entirely with you, at all times. I'm also not responsible for any taxes, costs or charges that might be applied by your country's border / customs authorities.
Additional policies and FAQs
None of the items offered for sale on this site are suitable as toys for children.
Whilst every effort is made to provide an accurate representation of items for sale, small details may vary due to the handmade nature of the items. If I need to substitute a material used for a design, I'll obtain your agreement in the first instance and cancel the order with no charge to you, if the substitute is unacceptable to you.
Please be aware that colours vary between computer monitors so whilst my photographs are as accurate as possible, the colours may appear differently to you on screen to the physical item.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I do not store and process your information through third-party hosting services outside the EU.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Debbie Seton, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at debbie [!at] thecrimsonrabbit.co.uk. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Debbie Seton, 13 North Street, Great Dunmow, Essex, England, CM6 1AZ