EldenwoodCraft is taking a short break
Jacqueline on 31 Jan, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful bag and great as my sock knitting storage 💕💕
Carol on 06 Jan, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautifully made DPN case, very happy with my purchase.
Els on 06 Jan, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautifully made, great craftsmanship! I more than fully recommend anything made by Emma of Eldenwood craft!
Susan on 15 Dec, 20195 out of 5 stars
I love this bag. It is well sized, sturdy and I love a light colored interior. The fabric is really eye catching and unique! Cute and practical bag.
wendy on 06 Dec, 20195 out of 5 stars
I love my dpn needle holder x I even expressed a certain colour not to b used for the inside and Emma contacted me and said she woud make it wth a different liner and I love it...u will see frm her foto of the one she sent me x thanku again x 🙂
Handmade project bags for makers
In a typically British way, Eldenwood Craft was born out of a wet February afternoon. Trying to find something entertaining for my daughter to do, we ventured out to the local craft shop and came back with knitting needles, crochet hooks and yarn. I was hooked (daughter not so).
Several years later my crafting skills took a new turn when I started sewing; a pencil case for a teacher and other simple things, most of which have not seen the light of day since. However I absolutely loved sitting at the sewing machine, playing with fabrics and colours and seeing them turn from raw material into finished object.
I wondered if other people might like the things that I was making. And that leads us to today, and Eldenwood Craft. My aim is to provide high quality, beautifully made items using stunning fabrics. My focus is on project bags for makers, using a range of charming fabrics many of which have a nature theme such as my well-loved bird bags. Eldenwood Craft is the home of the original sheep bag - a print that has proved so popular in recent years and I love sending my flock out into the world!
If you have any questions please do get in touch, I'd love to hear from you. And why don't you pop over to the Eldenwood Craft social media pages and like / follow me there.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
Returns and exchange details
Your order will be processed once payment has been made in full.
We are operating as normal during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, please be aware that shipping is outside of our control, and due to flight reductions and increased border restrictions, your order will most likely take longer than normal to arrive.
We will do our best to keep you informed of any changes, and we sincerely appreciate your support and patience during this time.
Orders ready to ship:
Shipping times are advised with each listing. I usually post on a Saturday.
The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs, including customs / import charges where applicable. Eldenwood Craft is not responsible or liable for any customs refusals on international sales and no refunds will be provided in these circumstances.
All UK orders are shipped by Royal Mail and usually arrive within two or three working days after posting although this can be longer at busy seasonal times. If a tracked postage option has been purchased and your parcel has not arrived as expected, please ask as I should be able to help you find it. If a tracked option was not selected at purchase I am afraid that I cannot be responsible for items that are lost in the post and compensation is not available.
Overseas orders are sent via airmail and can take up to six weeks - more at busier times. You can upgrade to international tracked and signed - please contact me for more details or select the shipping upgrade in the listing if one is listed. If a tracked option was not selected at purchase I am afraid that I cannot be responsible for items that are lost in the post and compensation is not available.
By purchasing you are agreeing to these policies.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Emma Estevens, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at aliceleeves [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Emma Estevens, 226bLondon Road, Guildford GU4 7HR
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalised orders
I'm sorry but I'm not able to take custom orders at the moment.
If a clean up is needed, I recommend spot cleaning. And if your bag gets crumpled, a quick iron will bring it back to its show-off best.
Some items may be folded when packaged to minimise delivery charges. On receipt your items can be brought back to best with a quick iron.
I use the standard untracked Royal Mail service for all shipping. If you would like to upgrade to tracked postage please contact me for a price. Some of my listings will include an option for tracked mail. Delivery charges are calculated by weight and size of the packaged item and a small amount for packaging costs is also included. All delivery charges, including any customs charges where applicable, will be met by the purchaser.
I use an iPhone for most of my product photography. The images are as true to life as I can make them but please be aware that the presentation of the images varies between screens.