Announcement Hi, welcome to Loradense! Here you find original handmade items for cozy home and for yourself. Thank you for your visiting!
Hi, welcome to Loradense! Here you find original handmade items for cozy home and for yourself. Thank you for your visiting!
Knitted wool light cream kid's / adult bean bag cover, Wool bean bag chair, Nursery floor pillow cover
Knitted white/dark grey kid's/adult bean bag, Bean bag chair wool cover, Nursery floor pillow
Crochet mint pouf / Square 20x20x16'' pouf cover / Wool footstool 50x50x40cm / Ready to ship pouf
Brittany on 25 Sep, 20225 out of 5 stars
I just received my pouf, but it seems like a quality piece. The honey color was more of a light peach so I might try to dye it.
Caitlin on 24 Sep, 20225 out of 5 stars
So beautiful! Lovely craftmanship and attention to details.
Ann on 11 Sep, 20225 out of 5 stars
the colors make for a fun accent piece.
Ann on 11 Sep, 20225 out of 5 stars
beautiful and comfy. I love the different color options makes for a fun accent piece.
Amalia on 28 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
I like the quality of pouf and colour. Expected it to be a little heavier, but makes it easier to move around. Really nice that we can change the face to another if we want another colour :D
Darcy on 27 Apr, 20225 out of 5 stars
I fell in love with this pouf looking at the photo, and had to have it. The price was fair, the pouf was hand made in the color and size I chose, and it was ordered. I am SO impressed with the quality for this pouf!! I love it even more and it has exceeded my expectations!
Jessica on 31 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful! Just like the pics. Thank you!!
Oindrila on 18 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous, beautiful, bold, comfy, stylish and more. The adjectives fall short. Thank you so very much for making this for me.
Fiona on 09 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
I think she must have magic knitting needles these got here so fast and they’re so beautiful!
Ashley on 09 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
These are just what I was looking for! There was a miscommunication about color, but Giedre was so wonderful to work with and quickly resolved the issue. I am very happy with the product, as well as the customer service. :)
My shop history started a few years ago when I moved to a new apartment. I really wanted to make it more cozy and cute and since I love handmade items I decided to embark on this journey myself. I have a lot of great new ideas and I hope I can share them with the world...
My favorite materials include linen, wool, felt, wood...
I have been working with various companies and I have been living with needles and a hook in my hand for over 30 years.
Everything is made by hand, even the label is embroidered and sewed on to the product by hand.
I honestly want to thank all the people that bought my work and trusted me, I hope it warms not only your home but your heart.
Loradense : )
Owner, Creator, Maker
I design and produce all the items myself :)
Here you find original handmade items for cozy home and for yourself.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
Returns and exchange details
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If question appears, please contact me: loradense1757 [!at] gmail.com
All items are made to order so it takes from 2 to 6 weeks to make it for you. Please note these production times can vary for various reasons including material demand, production delays. Please be patient.
- The all items are shipped via registered priority mail, each parcel has a tracking number.
Delivery time is up to 1- 4 weeks to ship internationally so please allow plenty of time for your order to come. European customers can expect their parcel in one week.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
I'm not responsible for delays due to customs or for postal service.
Additional policies and FAQs
Colors you see on your monitor are not always the same as the real item. It depends on your monitor, so I cannot give you a guarantee that your monitor display the colors in the right way.
If you had a problem with your order, please contact me.
I will always do our best to fix the problem!
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified, TRUSTe Privacy Certifications.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.