Announcement Welcome to HereNorThere, My name is Christina Stevens, I am an artist based in Lincolnshire.
Welcome to HereNorThere, My name is Christina Stevens, I am an artist based in Lincolnshire.
Jackalope art doll, hare with horns, off white and pink, collectible fabric sculpture, one-off handcrafted.
Icejack, Jackalope art doll, hare with horns, blue and white, collectible fabric sculpture, one-off handcrafted.
Fairy house, Fairy cottage. Round windowed, green roofed ceramic fairy house, handmade, frost proof fairy house for the garden.
Fairy house, Large Fairy cottage with porch, green roofed ceramic fairy house, one-off, handmade, frost proof fairy house for the garden.
Large Fairy cottage, with small extension, green roofed ceramic fairy house, one-off, handmade, frost proof fairy house for the garden.
medium blue Ceramic Fish, ceramic wall art. Fish wall hung sculpture, Fish decor, Home decor, handmade, one off.
Large Octopus, wooden octopus, pyrography sea creature, wall hung sculpture, sea themed decor, handmade.
Small English Sycamore leaf, Framed ceramic mosaic of a leaves, ceramic picture. wall art. Decor.
Two Oak leaves and an acorn, Framed ceramic mosaic of a leaves, ceramic picture. wall art. Decor.
Two Cherry tree leaves, Framed ceramic mosaic of two leaves, ceramic picture. wall art. Decor.
Handmade stoneware green Soap dish, round. Spotty Fish decorated soap plate. Handmade home decor.
Fairy house, Large mushroom red cap fairy house, roundhouse, oneoff, handmade, fairy house to hang in the garden.
Fairy house, Large mushroom cap fairy house, roundhouse with lots of windows, oneoff, handmade, fairy house to hang in the garden.
Flutter-by-jack, Jackalope art doll with wings, white hare with horns & purple and move wings, collectible jointed art doll.
Fairy house, Large hanging thatched fairy house, with small turret and bay window, handmade, fairy house to hang in the garden.
Michele on 25 Oct, 20225 out of 5 stars
Second little fishy I have purchased 😊 building up a shoal in my bathroom 😊 husband loves them to.
Tracey on 01 Sep, 20225 out of 5 stars
I hadn't unwrapped this yet as it is a present for a friend, but I know she will love it. It's a beautiful looking fairy home which arrived very well packaged. Unfortunately, I just found out there was a price tag on the back of it when my friend opened it for her birthday. How embarrassing! 🤦
Clare on 26 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautifully crafted door. The size and description were spot on. Really pleased with my purchase.
Deb on 09 Apr, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful soap dish bought as a present. I'm sure she'll love it as much as I do! Arrived quickly & in perfect condition- recommended!
Karen on 02 Feb, 20225 out of 5 stars
gorgeous item, highly recommend this seller
Linda on 13 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely item, well-packed and quickly sent. Many thanks :)
Michele on 20 Nov, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very intricate to make cute small character fish. It is a present for my husband I’m sure he will love it thanks.
Kayt on 25 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
We love it! Many thanks
Dina on 19 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
These fish are absolutely beautiful. Works of art with amazing detail. Little gems. Christina was very accommodating & combined shipping for me. Great communication! They arrived safely ahead of schedule. I love my fish. One of a kind!
Jo on 14 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
A really fantastic ceramic fish, even better in real life! I fell in love with his goofy expression and know my husband (a keen fisherman) will delight in this gift for his birthday next week. Very well packaged and fast delivery. Highly recommended 👌
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
postage within the UK mainland is by Royal Mail second class post.
If you are outside the UK please message me with your contact phone number and email, these are required by the shipping companies when sending outside the UK.
All my packaging is re-purposed and/or recycled, so I don't charge for it.
import charges on international sales are the responsibility of the purchaser.
I apologize for its length but there’s a lot of information and legal stuff.
Most of this policy is to comply with the European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) To protect the privacy rights of online shoppers.
1. To fulfill your order, you need to provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, contact telephone number, payment information, and the details of the product that you ordered.
2. Why I need your information and how I use it.
*To provide my service, for example, when you place your order, I need to know where to send it.
* If necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or court order, or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchase if required by tax law.
3. Information sharing and disclosure.
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to provide functions and services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I only share your information to the extent necessary to provide these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary: (a) to respond to legal processes or government requirements: (b) to enforce my agreement, terms, and policies: (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical issues: (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data retention.
5. Transfer of personal information outside the EU.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to have transferred information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in regard to your personal information. Some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I described his rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, or delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Except where I am required to store data for legal reasons, I will delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests.
* Complaint. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a complaint about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you can do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Christina Stevens am the data collector of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns you can contact me through Etsy messenger, email me at info [!at] herenorthere.co.uk, or by post at Herenorthere, 6 Chapel Lane, Caythorpe, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG32 3EG. UK.
Captcha failed to load. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers.