Announcement Welcome to Honcstudio, happy place for stationery lovers. I am creating pocket journals for funny kids quotes and creative journaling and planning. Have fun and release your creativity, emotions and thoughts on the paper. Discover the power of writing down your dreams and plans, declutter your mind and get things done.
Welcome to Honcstudio, happy place for stationery lovers. I am creating pocket journals for funny kids quotes and creative journaling and planning. Have fun and release your creativity, emotions and thoughts on the paper. Discover the power of writing down your dreams and plans, declutter your mind and get things done.
Mind, Body and Soul Mindfulness Bullet Journal, Mini Bullet Journal, Notebook for Self Discovery
SALE! To Do Planner Printable Things I am Endlessly Postponing Instant Download Weekly Wall Planner
Personalised Baby Memory Book, Journal for A Girl, Keepsake Book for Amusing Children's Quotes
Personalised Childhood Memories Journal, Notebook for A Boy, Funny Kids Quotes Book, Hot Air Balloon Journal
Humorous To Do List Journal, Planning Notebook, Pocket sized to-do Notebook, Self-growth Journal
Reviewed by Inactive on 17 Dec, 20205 out of 5 stars
Very beautiful and great quality!! Thank you xx
Lesley on 17 Nov, 20205 out of 5 stars
Love this so much . I ll be ordering more !
J on 06 Feb, 20205 out of 5 stars
We've got a bunch of these now, two for each kid! They're the perfect size for grabbing in a hurry when your kid said something amazing.
Helen on 16 Oct, 20195 out of 5 stars
Very pleased with this, it's a lovely book nicely made, arrived quickly. Might order again for Christmas gifts.
Laura on 22 Aug, 20195 out of 5 stars
A beautiful personalised notebook which arrived in a lovely little hessien bag. I've ordered two now, one for myself and one for a present. Both arrived quickly with the one for a present wrapped up in tissue paper, which was a lovely touch! Thank you again xx
J on 14 Aug, 20185 out of 5 stars
This is my second one! Thanks!
(It'd be great if it was an option to get lined paper...)
Whitney Burrell on 10 Feb, 20185 out of 5 stars
Beautifully made and the lavender smells absolutely delightful ❤. Thank you
Paula on 02 Jan, 20185 out of 5 stars
Arrived on time for the Christmas stockings. Perfect small gift!
Pocket journals for creative journaling and funny kids quotes
I am creating journals for busy people who love stationery and would like to escape their stressful life for a moment and reconnect with themselves through journaling. For inspiration what to write about or how to decorate your spreads visit my Instagram or Pinterest page.
Funny quotes kids journals are inspired by my daughters. I just wish I had the notebooks when they were little and wrote down more of their comments. I had them on different pieces of paper and later re-wrote them. We love reading them together over and over again. So by creating passport size notebooks I hope you will be able to take them with you and write down funny remarks on the go. Happy recording!
Owner, Designer, Creator
I love hand lettering and creative journaling. I am stationery lover with boxes of stamps, paints, washi tapes and inspirational stickers. It's so nice to get my hands dirty and create journaling pages to unwind after hectic day as mother of twins.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Digital downloads
Returns and exchange details
International buyers please be aware of customs charges that you might have to pay. In some instances, although not very often, parcels can be hold up by customs for a few weeks.
Usual delivery times:
United Kingdom within 2-3 working days (second class), will send first class if requested
Western Europe in five to seven working days
Eastern Europe in five to ten working days
The rest of the world in 1-2 weeks, can take up to 3 weeks, so please order well in advance.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect as Honcstudio
In order for me to be able to fulfil your order, you provide me / Etsy with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (I have no access to these, payment details are kept by Etsy), and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I am using your provided information for:
• to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation by tax law; filling for tax return and other government related obligations.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers, e.g. post office service. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at honcstudio [!at] gmail.com. Alzbeta Honcova, Honcstudio