Announcement Welcome! Thank you for dropping by!
Welcome! Thank you for dropping by!
Harriett on 01 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
Love this drawing of Game Grumps. Would by from again!
Kyle on 18 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
Brilliant artwork perfect for halloween
Brandy on 13 Jul, 20215 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love these broaches! Amazing quality and super cute!
Faye on 08 Jul, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely perfect! 10/10 quality and design. So unique and beautiful. Really adds something to my leather jacket.
Kyle on 29 Jun, 20215 out of 5 stars
Such a cute design, and great service! Would definitely order again!
Paul on 29 May, 20215 out of 5 stars
It's. A. Dream.come.true,never.wanted.a.tatoo.but.loved.the. Sailour. Girl. Tattoo. So. Now. I. Have. Got. It. As. A. Brooch. I. Can. Wear. It. On. My. Waistcoat. With. Pride
Sarah on 28 Apr, 20215 out of 5 stars
A cute badge, perfect for any calcifer fan *
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
ALL digital stamp designs belong to Adele Bradwell, business name Jiggery Makery.
You MAY sell finished products with printed, coloured, hand-cut stamp designs in the form of greeting cards, scrapbook projects, etc., provided that credit is given in some way by my name Adele Bradwell or business name Jiggery Makery
- Finished items are to be made individually and not in mass production.
- Finished items can be sold online and in person (craft shows) in limited quantities.
- You may resize the file to suit your projects.
- You may NOT claim the digital stamps as your own creation.
- You may NOT alter the digital stamp in any way and claim as your own creation.
- You may NOT transfer or share the design through digital media or in print form to another person.
- You may NOT resell the digital design in its original, coloured, modified (cropped or otherwise edited), or printed form individually or in a set of any kind, physical or digital.
- You may NOT use the digital design as web graphics.
- NO colouring pages or patterns are allowed to be made and sold from the stamps ANY form, digital or printed. You MAY use them in your own home or with friends when no sale is to be made.
- You may NOT create art prints or transfers of any kind (iron on, rub on, etc.) to be made into stand-alone paintings whether on paper or canvas.