JoSewsHandmade is taking a short break
lucycox21 on 26 Jan, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful design and arrived in time for Christmas
Arleta on 29 Dec, 20205 out of 5 stars
I love this advent callendar. Great quality and fits perfectly into our zero waste life. I made small homemade chocolates and print outs of activities which fit well into the pockets. The pockets are quite small so not many things can fit in but its perfect for us. Colours are very classical and also classy and modern.
Hannah on 23 Dec, 20205 out of 5 stars
Absolutely beautiful. Fast delivery, great service.
Eleanor on 12 Dec, 20205 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous calendar, our son loves it. Pointing at all the ornaments!!
Katie on 10 Dec, 20205 out of 5 stars
Just what I was looking for. Fabulous advent calendar which we can keep for years to come. My children love looking at all the detail. It is very well made and I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking at this item. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. Thank you
Emily on 02 Dec, 20205 out of 5 stars
Love our new advent calendar. Just as advertised
Sophie on 01 Dec, 20205 out of 5 stars
This is the best thing I've bought for the house at Christmas. Its beautifully made. Looks great on hung up and the kids love it!
Russell Corriette on 23 Nov, 20204 out of 5 stars
This is a well manufactured item with a distinctive Nordic look. Unfortunately, the pockets are a bit too small to take anything larger than a chocolate and/or a message.
Gwen on 24 Oct, 20205 out of 5 stars
Lovely little pumpkin that matches my decor. Thank you
rebekah autey on 24 Oct, 20205 out of 5 stars
My 3 year old daughter is absolutely thrilled with her pumpkin for the autumn display table. Really well made and a lovely colour.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like any more information on any of the items that I have for sale or if you would like to discuss a custom order. I frequently work on custom orders and love making an idea you have had come to life.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
All orders for ready to send items to be paid in full within 48 hours please.
For custom orders a non-refundable 50% deposit is required before work begins and the balance is then due before the item is posted. Personalised orders must be paid in full before work commences and payment is non-refundable.
For items that are custom orders a delivery time will be discussed prior to the order being confirmed.
I send larger items via Royal Mail, first class recorded delivery or special delivery within the UK and smaller items first class by Royal Mail. Please contact me if you would rather use a different delivery method and i will do my best to sort his for you.
I do ship world wide and larger parcels will be sent signed and tracked while smaller items will be sent first class. All custom charges and/or import taxes to be paid by the buyer.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Personal Information Collected
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised my sales platforms to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for example).
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we deem it necessary to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we will rely on Privacy Shield rated services as the legal basis for the transfer.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These are:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joanne Robson, am the data controller of your personal information for Jo Sews Handmade. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at JoSewsHandmade [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may contact me by post at:
Joanne Robson, Parmontley Hall Farm, Whitfield, Hexham, Northumberland, NE47 8LX, United Kingdom
Captcha failed to load. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers.