I’ve been working in the industry for almost a decade and I love to create patterns that capture stories and moments. I’m a devoted balcony gardener and a lover of baking, making and exploring – all of which tend to have a way of popping up in my designs.
I hope you enjoy my work!
I’d love a chat if you have any questions - wholesale and bespoke enquiries are more than welcome.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
Provided the product is in its original, unused condition and you have taken good care of the goods whilst in your possession, refunds will be accepted up to 14 days after receipt of the item.
If you wish to return your item I advise that you do so via recorded delivery. This will ensure that your order reaches me safely and can be traced if it gets lost. In this instance, please provide proof of postage.
If you do choose to use a standard service which may mean your order cannot be tracked, I am not held responsible if your item is lost and will therefore be unable to process your refund.
International orders are sent via Royal Mail International Standard post. Tracking can be added as an upgrade at checkout. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery of international orders.
Items will be posted 1-3 working days after order is placed. If a specific delivery date is required, please feel free to send me a message prior to ordering to avoid disappointment.
1. Personal information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
You can also request to sign up to my newsletter when you place an order, or do so via my website.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers – I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws – I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access – You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete – You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object – You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain – If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
6. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Natalie Stoker, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at natalielauraellen [!at] gmail.com.