Announcement My patterns are easy to follow, with plenty of diagrams and you will always be welcome to contact me for any extra help. To see an example of my patterns, check out my free patterns here :http://www.patchworkmoose.co.uk
My patterns are easy to follow, with plenty of diagrams and you will always be welcome to contact me for any extra help. To see an example of my patterns, check out my free patterns here :http://www.patchworkmoose.co.uk
Jeanne on 25 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
Easy to crochet and the results were wonderful!!!
Michelle on 23 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
A well written pattern. I can’t wait to get started with it. Thank you!
Rachel on 21 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
Pattern is not for beginners. A bit confusing when I first started the tentacles but after I figure it out things went smooth. A lot bigger than I thought which is great!!
Robin on 06 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
I just love it, Its so real looking
Ella on 24 Aug, 20215 out of 5 stars
Such a cute pattern! I made it for an armadillo obsessed friend as a going away gift. Definitely the most challenging piece I’ve done to date, but as a very much novice still, I found it easy to follow.
Lyn on 13 Aug, 20214 out of 5 stars
Well written, but it takes a while to get into the swing of it. I'm very experience with amigurumi, but this pattern took me a while to understand. Product very cute!
Diane on 09 Sep, 20214 out of 5 stars
Half way done with this guy, can't wait to see how it all turns out. Easy pattern for sure
C on 07 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
Easy to follow pattern, long/big octopus is perfect for cuddles! Surprisingly didn't need much filling.
Viola on 06 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very pleased with the pattern! Clear and easy to understand. A novice crocheter would find this pattern a challenge but no problem for an experienced one. Thank you.
A Woollen Zoo
When I was a child my bed was full of stuffed toys with barely enough room for me. They all had a name, a personality and a place to be, tucked in each night. When I look back now, I imagine it all started there.
I stumbled across amigurumi (or cute crocheted or knitted characters) when I joined a knitting group in my library. I was looking for inspiration and a place to start when I discovered a book for these adorable crocheted creatures.... and I fell instantly in love. I knew that I had to learn how to make them for myself, so I learnt to crochet instead.
As my amigurumi collection grew alarmingly along with my passion for them, I started designing my own animals and creating the patterns along with them too. As I found others with the same love for them and my designs became popular, Patchwork Moose was born. Today, it’s been nearly four years since I started designing ami’s and turning a length of yarn into a cuddly animal is still completely magical to me.
Why the enthusiasm for amigurumi?
I think it's because they are made with so much love and every one you make is different, with a character all of its own. You can't really make them wrong, any mistakes just add to their personality and being handmade you can tell somebody cared about making them, and it shows, a slightly wonky nose or an arm longer that the other just makes them more appealing.
What should you expect from my patterns?
All my patterns are thoroughly tested before publication. My patterns are easy to follow, with plenty of diagrams and you will always be welcome to contact me for any extra help.
I have had the privilege of designing for several magazines and you can also find a few of my designs published in the Zoomigurumi 3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9 books, Amigurumi Animals at work, Amigurumi Parent and Baby Animals and Unicorns, Dragons and more Fantasy Amigurumi.
To see an example of my patterns, check out my free patterns here :http://www.patchworkmoose.co.uk
Owner, Designer, Photographer
Here you will find original amigurumi patterns.
All the patterns in my shop have been designed, written, photographed and handmade by myself and I try my best to describe them accurately. However, if you feel you need more detail, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will give further information or send more photos. You can contact me through Etsy or Email me at Kate [!at] Patchworkmoose.co.uk
Thanks for looking!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
If there is a problem with your purchase please contact me so I can resolve the issue for you.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly, such as to ask a question.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kate Hancock, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: Kate [!at] Patchworkmoose.co.uk.
Alternately, you may write to me at:
Kate Hancock, 65 Llwyn Ynn Talybont Gwynedd, LL43 2AL, United Kingdom.
Frequently asked questions
I have purchased an Instant Download Pattern but have not recieved an email with a link..
You can also download the pattern PDF purchased from your Etsy account. If you go into the 'Your account' tab of Etsy and choose 'Purchases and Reviews' then click on the receipt for your order, there will be a download link to your pattern there, under 'view your files'. If you can't find it there, or have any difficulties with it, please contact me and I will send another link to you.
Captcha failed to load. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers.