PrideAndJoyUA is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Stéphanie on 08 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
The camera lamp is really cool! The seller was great at communicating, i could even choose the camera in advance. Would recommend!
Aide Lugardo on 07 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
I bought this item as a gift and it was a major hit. It came in such amazing conditions and I love the detailing in the camera. I love how you can actually see through the lens. I’m more than satisfied with this item and it was worth every penny. I will be ordering in the future.
Karen on 31 Dec, 20215 out of 5 stars
Just as it looks and made with attention to detail and care great product v happy 😆
Dennis Derr on 14 Dec, 20215 out of 5 stars
Very cool retro addition to my LP room
maljayyar on 11 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
There is no words enough to thank Mr. Ed and all his awesome work and great service. This guy is a super hero in providing excellent pieces with beyond great service in dealing with his customers. 5 starts are not enough .. I wish there was million starts to hit it ! Thanks alot Ed My Regards, Mais
maljayyar on 16 Aug, 20215 out of 5 stars
I can't be more happier to deal with Mr. Ed with this great piece of art .. beside his awesome service.. I received it all the way to my country which is something i would not expect it happened without their great support and service .. I'm now preparing the glass on top and as soon as it's ready i will post the item pictures. Thanks a lot Mr. Ed and your great team.
gale2002f on 11 Aug, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful Clock! Just perfect for our new bathroom. Thank you so much!
Jacob Becker on 19 Jul, 20215 out of 5 stars
Perfect gift, exceeded expectations!!! Nice!
Liliana on 16 Jul, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great quality and so beautiful!
Judith on 08 Jul, 20215 out of 5 stars
I was blown away with this piston business card holder!! Purchased it to celebrate my husband's promotion and now all of the guys want one. Amazing quality, exactly as described and on time--thanks so much Ed/PrideAndJoyUA!!
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
Returns, Exchanges and Refunds:
- Returns of damaged or defective items are accepted only if you fulfil the following conditions:
1. You've checked the integrity of the items upon receipt of the parcel
2. In case there is visible damage to the parcel or to the items inside, you mustn't accept it and send it back with the courier straight away or leave it at your local post office in case you are picking it up yourself. The courier/post office should make notice of the damage and send it back to us. We don't send the prepaid return shipping labels to you. The full refund will be issued after we receive the item back.
3. If you accept the parcel unchecked and discover damages after, we won't be able to process your return and issue the refund.
- We don't accept exchanges, as all items are made to order. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- Custom made and personalized orders, items on sale can't be returned unless they arrive damaged or defective, and you fulfil conditions described below for returns of damaged or defective items
Use a clean dry soft cloth to remove any dust!
Use a clean dry soft cloth to remove any dust!!!
I will make your order 1-5 business days. Delivery time takes anywhere 1-3 weeks.
Delivery is depending on the speed of your local post and customs office.
During the holidays, delivery times may increase. We advise you to make all orders in advance
Import duties and taxes
Please note that your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country, and you will be responsible for paying all additional charges for customs clearance. You should contact your local customs office for further information. We cannot mark merchandise shipped overseas as a gift or otherwise lie about the product’s value to skirt or reduce customs fees.
We can make wholesale orders
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I accept PayPal.
If you don't have a PayPal account, just choose "pay by credit card" on the PayPal page.
Power cord, Plug & Bulb:
Our power cords fit standards worldwide 100v-240v, and we use EU plugs for all our lamps initially. A standard plug adapter is required for customers from the UK, USA & Canada.
Also, we can make to order all our lamps with American, Canada and UK style plugs/adapter (choose the option when ordering).
Originally, our lamps include bulb E27 or E14 with a voltage of 220V.
For the USA and Canada markets - choose option without bulb (if you would prefer to buy bulb yourself locally) or we can make custom order with 110v bulb.
Use only the Bulbs that work with dimmer. (Edison vintage bulb or other dimming bulb)
Captcha failed to load. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers.