Announcement Black and white cityscape prints, landmark architectural drawings, including Edinburgh and Newcastle/Gateshead-homeware in lampshades and candleshades, abstract landscapes in soft tonal grey palette.
Black and white cityscape prints, landmark architectural drawings, including Edinburgh and Newcastle/Gateshead-homeware in lampshades and candleshades, abstract landscapes in soft tonal grey palette.
Heart print, anatomical heart, medical art, rose gold leaf, anatomical print.
£30.00 FREE UK delivery
Michelle on 21 Feb, 20225 out of 5 stars
This is an absolutely beautiful lampshade and I’m so pleased with it. Emma was incredibly helpful, and delivery was very quick. Thanks!
Maxine on 25 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful Christmas cards, nice quality card and unique design. Arrived promptly with timely updates from the seller.
Claire on 19 Feb, 20215 out of 5 stars
The lampshade is absolutely beautiful both in design and colour and looks fantastic lit or unlit. Emma is hugely talented and so lovely. She was helpful throughout the process and kept me informed and up to date with the shade’s progress. It arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. I can thoroughly recommend.
Lucy on 11 Feb, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely stunning artwork, I am so pleased with this. Thank you so much!
Libby on 06 Feb, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful unique item, safely packaged and promptly delivered. Seller was a joy to deal with.
Alison on 29 Jan, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful print. Fantastic service. Very personnel and delivered fast with full communication. Highly recommend.
my prints are a talking point, made not only with love, but passion....
I started making prints, just because I love the lino cutting process. After moving away from teaching and a short illness I decided to make take the step of selling my work.
originally my prints were made for family and friends to celebrate weddings, births and other occasions. These prints became a focal point of their home décor and a talking point at parties, soon I was being asked to make more as my reputation grew through word of mouth and through a supportive following online.
All the prints are hand drawn, hand cut and hand printed by me, Emma. I put in a lot of time, effort and passion into what I do, I hope they make the recipient feel special or bring them back to a place, time or memory. I have attached a video below of my Manchester lino print being cut.
I also sell at events locally and nationally-events are shared on the up-coming events on my shop and social medias.
Gateshead born Manchester based artist. Likes a brew, to procrastinate and to potter.
A print design company
Printing company that prints my designs onto cards.
Printers used to make postcards and notelets-making my work smaller and more accessible.
I have a degree in textiles design and a Masters in fine art, I am a proud Northerner, originally from Gateshead now living and working in Manchester.
My work is a mix of black and white, mostly lino prints of cityscapes and florals, alongside more abstract hand painted landscapes that feature on my made to measure lampshades and candle shades. I work to a limited palette of black and white, grey, sometimes blue and metallic.
Apart from my card designs I make everything in my shop-some could say its a control thing, I would say its about the process....I am a keen enthusiast of the arts and crafts movement, seeing the artists marks in every piece, I believe there is a worth in the pieces being made by hand rather than in digital production-my small cards are my original art work and digitally printed by a production partner. I understand that there are some advantages to this way or working but I DO love original pieces.
I love a brew (decaf) support Sunderland (for my sins) want to live by the sea and hope to one day own a dog.....I enjoy the simpler things in life, reading, writing, sleeping eating bread and butter.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me as soon as possible, detailing the reason (attaching a quick photo is really helpful!)I and I will send another item where it is possible. Failing that, I will offer a refund once I have received returned goods in a resale-able condition.
**Please note; Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value
Commissions can not be returned if they have been personalised i.e. with dates and names**
International buyers-Some of the prints can be shipped to Europe and America-Prices are listed on individual products. If you would like a larger print shipped then please contact me directly for prices.
Please note:packages will be dispatched in 1-2 working days but Postage to America can take up to 4 weeks.
Custom orders will take a little longer to ship, I will contact buyers directly to give a timescale for shipping-with the nature of the process, the drawing, cutting, printing, mounting does take time, but I would hope that you'd agree it was worth it.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a print, for example), if you contact me directly. Etsy will also collect information in the form of reviews and comments regarding the service and product you have received from my shop.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as the Royal Mail. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. IF I need to Transfer Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Emma Louise Pinnock, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at studiopinnock [!at] yahoo.co.uk. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Emma Pinnock, 8 viceroy court, Didsbury, Manchester M20 2RJ