Announcement Welcome aboard The Craft Fantastic, home of handmade stationery, paper and rescued leather items! My hand bound journals, book necklaces & bookmarks are often made from upcycled, off-cuts or leather rescued from the waste stream; which is great for sustainability but also means most things are one of a kind. If you’d like to be kept updated via email, please use this link to sign up to my newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/11389feac159/etsy-customers
Welcome aboard The Craft Fantastic, home of handmade stationery, paper and rescued leather items! My hand bound journals, book necklaces & bookmarks are often made from upcycled, off-cuts or leather rescued from the waste stream; which is great for sustainability but also means most things are one of a kind. If you’d like to be kept updated via email, please use this link to sign up to my newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/11389feac159/etsy-customers
Black leather journal, A5 handmade notebook, creative journal, upcycled materials, rustic journal
Sarah on 04 Dec, 20215 out of 5 stars
Lovely tiny red leather book! The ‘O’ ring connecting the chain to the opening clasp had come off so I had to put it back using some tweezers. Nicely packed. Thanks.
5 out of 5 stars
Great design for a useful notebook necklace. Well packaged.
5 out of 5 stars
Lovely unusual necklace and useful as well. Nicely packaged.
5 out of 5 stars
This really is the most gorgeous little book necklace-one could actually jot a reminder on it..(.without looking for something to write on) .Its an attractive eye catching necklace.Very well packaged with great communication.
Rebecca on 30 Nov, 20215 out of 5 stars
Lovely unique gift. Bought it for my Dad's birthday and I know he will love it. Exceeded expectations. Came already wrapped and item looks even better than the picture. will order from this seller again. also quick shipping.
Heather Jane on 16 Nov, 20215 out of 5 stars
A great seller. Item was posted quickly and it was beautifully wrapped upon arrival. The notebook is everything I hoped for and included a little handmade page mark!
Clare S on 21 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
Awesome selection of notebooks! I always enjoy my mystery boxes from this store. Beautifully wrapped, promptly sent and a great selection of notebooks included. Highly recommended! 😃👍
leanne on 12 Apr, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful this was a custom order and I absolutely love it. The seller is wonderful! Really helpful and really good at keeping you updated xx
Clare S on 11 Apr, 20215 out of 5 stars
I love this shop! This is the third time I have purchased a mystery notebook box from this shop and I am yet again delighted! I love the prompted journal included in the box and the large notebook is very beautiful and has infinite possibilities in its functions. The service is fantastic and the box shipped super fast. I will buy a fourth box without any hesitation and I can’t wait to put pencil to paper (a pencil was thoughtfully included!) and let my thoughts pour on to the paper.
Handmade stationery, leather journals, bookish gifts.
Hi, my name’s Jenni – self-taught book binder, maker of paper and leather things, captain of The Craft Fantastic!
I love upcycling and reusing materials to create small batches of unique items. My leather has all been rescued; I use it to make notebooks and journals, then with the off cuts I make mini books and bookmarks.
As a big stationery fan, creating my own handcrafted range is so much fun!
I hope you enjoy looking round my Etsy shop.
Owner, Creator, Designer
She/her. Self taught bookbinder, crafter, origami enthusiast!
Brynan Dragan is a Northamptonshire pyrography artist, who has helped to bring my range of slogan pencils to life!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
Should you wish to cancel your order, please let me know ASAP so I can relist the item.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Personal information I collect: To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (e.g. for personalised custom orders).
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; • when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list; • if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by UK tax law; and • as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services.
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled GDPR (2018) requires me to disclose if you transfer personal information outside of the EU and the legal bases you rely on to do so, such as consent and contractual necessity. The only circumstance in which I would transfer personal information out of the European Union would be for delivery purposes through trustworthy services such as the Royal Mail or UPS or similar postal services.
6. Buyers’ rights regarding my use of your personal information and my contact details:
Your Rights If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below: • Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. • Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request. • Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. • Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me: For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jenni Norey, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at ahoythere [!at] thecraftfantastic.co.uk.