Announcement Welcome to the home of unusual designer cat and kitten collars and classy cat toys. Handmade with love and full of glitz and glamour for your special kitty.
Welcome to the home of unusual designer cat and kitten collars and classy cat toys. Handmade with love and full of glitz and glamour for your special kitty.
Large cat collar with bow tie / Harlequin pet collar / Funky collar / bow tie / colorful collar
5 out of 5 stars
I've purchased several collars and each one is just perfect and so is this one. Thanks so much for such beautiful, colourful kitty collars.
5 out of 5 stars
Perfect colour and quality is awesome. Thanks for a great kitty collar.
5 out of 5 stars
Purrfect!! The collar is exactly as described and all my expectations were met. Thank you for such a lovely feline collar.
F B on 17 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
The collar is beautiful and very well made. Kizzy is proudly wearing her new collar.
Sinéad on 08 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautifully made little collar, just perfect for my little princess. Hopefully it proves to be bite resistant too, since Marmalade is in the 'get this off of me!!!' stage of collar training.
Susan on 23 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
an absolute lovely collar fast delivery great comunications lovely people in the shop will definitely buy from again xxxxxx
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
I am super friendly and will do my best to resolve any problems, however should you wish to return your items please contact me first so that I am aware of its impending arrival.
I also accept Etsy gift cards.
Rest of World standard airmail = £6.00 Delivery 10-15 working days.
Your items will be sent to you within 3 days of received payment, and I will let you know its on its way. The delivery times can only be an estimate as some country's customs department take longer to clear than others.
International Buyers - please note
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom made collar, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
Nadinewilkinson53 [!at] gmail.com
70 Stonefield Road
Hastings TN34 1QA