ThistleDubhEwe is taking a short break
Catriona on 11 May, 20215 out of 5 stars
Just as described, exactly what I was after! Thank you!
Sheila on 26 Apr, 20215 out of 5 stars
beautiful Beautiful bag. very well made. lots of space.
Susan on 28 Jan, 20215 out of 5 stars
Work really well. Makes a difference to the softness of my linens. I’ve dropped using conditioner for enviro reasons. Brilliant product.
Karen on 06 Jan, 20215 out of 5 stars
They arrived this morning and couldn't wait to use them, so straight in the dryer they went! They're brilliant, thanks Lou and for all the help and advice. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and they're no-where near as noisy as the old plastic ones 🙂
David on 29 Dec, 20205 out of 5 stars
Would highly recommend Excellent product, great help from Louis and thanks for your communication around delivery times. Thanks
A on 16 Feb, 20205 out of 5 stars
The tumblethumps are great! They've cut down my tumble drying time, and don't make too much noise in the machine.
5 out of 5 stars
This bag made me very grumpy as it was so beautiful and so well made that I wanted to keep it not give it away. Just a stunning bag and really squishy too!
5 out of 5 stars
Really sweet brooch. Bought as a present but really wanted to keep!
5 out of 5 stars
Utterly fabulous wee purse. Beautifully made and the little elephant zip pull just finished it off perfectly.
I place a strong emphasis on using natural, ethically produced materials and on recycling/upcycling where possible. All of my packaging and business stationery is also made from recycled paper, card or cardboard.
I buy as much as possible from Scottish or other British suppliers ... in that order. It's vitally important to me to support local businesses first and foremost so I will only buy materials from outwith Scotland when I have no choice.
Please familiarise yourself with my Terms and Conditions as outlined in my Payment, Refund, Delivery and Additional Information policies. It's important that you do so before buying anything so that you understand your rights.
I fully comply with the Consumer Contracts Regulations which came in to force on 13th June 2014 for all European Union countries. A further copy of my T&C's will be emailed to you in PDF format at the time of any purchase.
I apply these Regulations to my international sales too as they protect both myself and my customers allowing you to buy from me with peace of mind.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
Returns & Replacements
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from the date you receive it.
- You must notify me that you have decided to do so. You can do this through your Etsy account, by sending me a written letter or by sending me an email to sales[at]thistledubhewe.com
- Please indicate whether you prefer a refund or a replacement depending on your reason for cancelling/returning the order.
- Item(s) should be returned in good condition with all original packaging and contents.
- Returned items must be complete, undamaged, include supplies and all documentation and gifts that were part of the cancelled transaction. Missing parts or damaged merchandise will be deducted from the final refund. If any of the above mentioned conditions are not met, the Seller reserves the right to significantly lower the value of the refund due to diminished value. You have the right to inspect your order when you receive it in the same way you would be able to handle goods in a shop prior to purchase but not to use/wear/open sealed items beyond that.
- Return shipping is at your expense and I highly recommend getting proof of posting.
- If you're returning items from outwith the European Union, you MUST mark your parcel as Returned Goods otherwise it incurs extra customs fees and Royal Mail charges.
- I will issue a refund for the full original purchase price (inclusive of original standard postage) within 14 days of receiving the returned item(s) or I will send out the replacement item(s), depending on which option you have chosen.
- Any orders returned to me due to incorrect address information or due to not being collected from the customer's local delivery office will incur a further postage fee as providing accurate details is your responsibility.
- With the exception of Tumblethumps, custom orders are exempt from the above and are non returnable. This is because a) the customer will be consulted prior to shipping to ensure they're happy with their item(s) and b) custom/personalised orders cannot be resold.
Non Delivery or Damaged Orders
- If an order is not received, please notify me within 14 days of the dispatch date if you're in the UK or within 28 days for international customers. The order will be resent.
- If an order arrives with you in a damaged state, please notify me immediately. I will require a photograph(s) be taken of the damage and emailed to me so that I can claim the loss on the postal insurance. Photography can be sent to sales[at]thistledubhewe.com. Once that proof is received, I will provide a full refund or replacement depending on which you prefer. In the case of a replacement, I will cover the cost of redelivery.
Since it became available to UK shops, I also accept payment by Direct Checkout and Etsy Gift Cards.
Please be aware that your item will not be shipped until payment is received. If payment is not received within 7 days, your order will be cancelled. As long as your account is set up soundly, this should not happen.
In the unlikely event that you have problems with payment, don't hesitate to contact me for assistance at sales[at]thistledubhewe.com or via Etsy convo.
RIGHT TO CANCEL - I fully comply with the Consumer Contract Regulations being introduced from 13 June 2014. As such, you have the right to cancel your order any time up to 14 days from the date you receive your items. Please see my delivery and refund policies for further information.
A durable medium copy of my Terms and Conditions will be sent to the email address you provide when you pay. It will be in PDF format which you can read using Adobe Reader, a popular free download that is easily found via a Google search if it is not already installed on your PC.
This means you have a copy of the Terms from the time of your purchase which can't be altered. You will not be effected by any modifications I may make to my Terms in future. Full details of your actual purchase will be emailed to you automatically by Etsy. This will include a description, your order number and transaction ID, the full cost of your order and relevant contact details.
My business is in the UK and is carried out in compliance with Scottish, UK and EU Law.
In compliance with the EU Consumer Contract Regulations 2014, it will never take more than 30 days for an order to be delivered to you unless we have specifically agreed to a longer term. Such an agreement will be in a durable format such as an Etsy convo or an email to provide both of us with unchangeable proof of the agreement and its terms.
Shipping method and costs will be as shown on my shipping policies tab in each listing but if you'd like to discuss alternative options, don't hesitate to contact me prior to purchase. At this point in time I use Royal Mail exclusively.
For orders to alternative countries from those listed or for heavier and custom orders, the customer will need to contact me for a postage calculation and agree the cost prior to me putting up a custom listing for them.
Unless a listing states that postage is free, the customer is always liable to pay delivery costs and you will always be able to see such costs prior to making payment.
Prices do not include any custom/duty fees if you're ordering outwith the UK. Such duties, taxes and fees remain the responsibility of the customer.
Any other additional costs for an order will be notified to the customer via Etsy convo or via email and mutually agreed PRIOR to any purchase taking place.
Additional policies and FAQs
It is my responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that I have not met my legal obligations please contact me using one of the methods outlined above.
Customer names and email addresses are added to my mailing list if the customer chooses to opt in when offered the opportunity. This is in order to send out a newsletter from time to time with offers and updates that may be of interest. I will not inundate you with emails and I will never pass your details to any 3rd party (other than Mailchimp where I hold my mailing lists). It is completely optional and you are absolutely free to unsubscribe at any time after opting in.
Product designs, ideas, photography, logos and content are the sole property of Thistle Dubh Ewe unless otherwise stated.
©2021 Thistle Dubh Ewe.
All rights reserved.