TillyMintSilver is taking a short break
Clare on 22 Dec, 20215 out of 5 stars
Bought for my friend's 50th birthday, she absolutely loved it. It was so beautifully packaged I didn't dare open it so saw it the same time she did. The wild flower hearts are a lovely touch. Arrived really quickly
javieraatenas on 19 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
Lovely pair of earrings, they are really nicely crafted and the shop has one of the most impressive customer services I’ve ever seen, thanks Julie, I’m in love with these little stars
Two Ugly on 08 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
Beautiful, made the perfect gift. Arrived quickly and well packed. Highly recommend
Thais on 01 Aug, 20215 out of 5 stars
Incredible customer service. I needed some support and she was amazing. Friendly, helpful and went the extra mile. The bracelet is so beautiful, and I'm never taking it off!! Couldn't recommend more!!
Lis on 17 Jun, 20215 out of 5 stars
These earrings are absolutely beautiful and even better in real life ! Excellent quality and finish, and they arrived well packaged and in a really lovely, tasteful box.
Tilly's story ... A journey of discovery - a day without learning is a day wasted.
As a young child growing up, rooted in Lancashire history Tilly Mint was the name my late father would use for me.
The name Tilly Mint conjures up happy childhood memories, a time when life was carefree, innocent and the simplest things in life brought about the utmost pleasure.
It is my hope that my simple designs, created with a love and enthusiasm will bring you great pleasure.
Each piece of jewellery has been lovingly hand crafted and as such it may have slight imperfections all of which add to the character of the piece thus making it totally individual and unique.
All items over the minimum weight carry the sponsors hallmark issued by the Birmingham Assay Office ensuring the purity of the silver.
Please join Tilly Mint Silver on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter for all the latest news or visit : https://linktr.ee/TillyMintSilver
Tilly Mint Silver
Owner, Maker, Designer
Tilly Mint is a small home based craft studio creating handcrafted silver jewellery items. As a young child growing up, rooted in Lancashire history - Tilly Mint was the name my late father would use for me as a very young child.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
Please note if when I post your item the postage cost of your item is less than you paid i will refund you via Etsy and no other method. Etsy credits can take a while to appear back in your bank account.
Remember weekend purchases will not enter the postal system until Monday ( bank holidays also affect posting).
Any overpayment of postage costs will be credited back to you via Etsy and you will be notified of any such credit.
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Data Retention
4. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Julie Brockbank, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: tillymintsilver [!at] hotmail.co.uk
Alternatively you may mail me:
1 Broadfield Close,