Announcement We also have a new dedicated shop for our transport and travel inspired cards and gifts, take a look at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ToTheFourPoints
We also have a new dedicated shop for our transport and travel inspired cards and gifts, take a look at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ToTheFourPoints
Typographic poster, kitchen quote, wall decor, art print, home decor - Restaurant Rule No.3 A3 size
Typographic poster, kitchen quote, wall decor, art print, home decor - Restaurant Rule No.1 available A3 size
Typographic poster, kitchen quote, wall decor, art print, home decor - Restaurant Rule No.2 A3 size
With Sympathy – Sweet Pea, Sympathy Card, Thoughts Are With You Card, Friendship Card, Sorry For Your Loss Card, From the Heart
With Sympathy – Pink Orchid, Sympathy Card, Thoughts Are With You Card, Friendship Card, Sorry For Your Loss Card, From the Heart
Eat Cake or Dance life is too short not to....2 different designs, Birthday Card, Dance, Eat Cake, foil finished, Happy Birthday
Congratulations on your Engagement, Occasion Card, Engagement Card, Congratulations Card, Announcement Card
Limited Edition Art Print - The View, Consett Steel Works print, professionally mounted, signed print
Limited Edition Art Print - The Last Heat, Consett Steel Works print, professionally mounted, signed print.
Happy Birthday Card, Birthday Card for a best friend, Bestie card, Best Friend Card, Colourful Greeting Card
With Sympathy – The Lily, Sympathy Card, Thoughts Are With You Card, Friendship Card, Sorry For Your Loss Card, From the Heart
Heartfelt Thanks, Occasion Card, Thank You Card, Announcement Card, General Card, with subtle glitter finish
Mr and Mrs, Wedding Card, Anniversary Card, Congratulations Card, Announcement Card, with subtle foil finish
Congratulations on your Engagement, Occasion Card, Engagement Card, Congratulations Card, Announcement Card, Foil Finish
leeann on 11 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
Quick delivery great quality product
driveup on 14 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
This is the perfect lampshade for my bedroom!
debzdown1 on 22 Aug, 20215 out of 5 stars
A really nice card better than it looks in the picture, great price, very pleased. :)
Lyndzi on 07 Aug, 20215 out of 5 stars
excellent service, lovely product, thank you very much...xx
Deanna on 21 May, 20214 out of 5 stars
Lovely notebooks great price arrived quickly
dipsjn on 14 Apr, 20215 out of 5 stars
pretty notebook, happy with the quality
carolyn on 17 Feb, 20215 out of 5 stars
Lovely quality card and very prompt delivery!
Jade on 26 Jan, 20215 out of 5 stars
Great communication and speedy delivery. It’s absolutely perfect - even better than I expected!! Thank you
Gemma on 22 Nov, 20205 out of 5 stars
What a gorgeous family Christmas plaque! I received it within the predicted timescale. Communication with the seller was great- a fantastic customer service.
Amy on 10 Aug, 20205 out of 5 stars
Great card and quick delivery. Thank you
Being creative is what we do.
Uniquely Yours was born out of our love of design. Since 2006 we have ran our graphic design business Designs Unique, which we still run today from a fantastic purpose built studio in the garden which is based in County Durham in the North East of England.
We've big on caring for our environment and the impact that we place upon it, which was a major consideration when looking at paper and inks. We use Epson UltraChrome ink to capture those vivid colours, which once finished are recycled back to Epson. The paper used is from sustainable forests and this was chosen also for the way it highlights the detail in our work and again showing off those vivid colours. We also keep our energy usage to a minimum, recycle all paper waste and redundant electronic equipment.
Take a look through our shop, hope you like what you see and happy browsing.
A qualified graphic designer with over 20 years experience in the design industry who has had worked published online, in print and in galleries.
Customer Service, Marketer
A qualified marketeer Maccine oversees all manner of projects from marketing, customer service to producing her own bespoke plaques.
Coco is a firm believer in sleeping, playing, eating and loves meeting people, particular those who make a fuss of her.
We create all the art ourselves from our studio in the garden (in fact it's the home to our design and marketing business - Designs Unique)!
We pour over the designs not that we are control freaks at all, but to ensure the quality is always maintained. We print in-house using Epson UltraChrome ink to capture those vivid colours. Then we will ship to anywhere in the world.
Take time to look at our shop and if you have any questions please get in touch.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Digital downloads
Returns and exchange details
If you encounter any issues with your order that has occurred whilst in transit please contact via the Etsy messaging system and I will try my very best to swiftly resolve any issues.
If you wish to cancel an order please make contact as soon as possible, this way I can act quickly. I aim to turn around orders as fast as possible, normally the next working day - Monday to Friday (London UK time zone). If your order has been made and shipped I will only be able to refund or exchange upon return of goods. Please refer to the Refunds and Exchanges Policy for more details. Please bare in mind that all items are made by hand to order.
EUROPE: Orders are dispatched from the UK and can take up to 2 weeks to arrive. Due to customs checks and import procedures of the respective country they can take longer to arrive.
REST OF WORLD: Orders are dispatched from the UK and can take up to 3 weeks to arrive. Due to customs checks and import procedures of the respective country they can take longer to arrive.
Additional policies and FAQs
Wholesale is available. Please contact me to discuss any wholesale enquiry.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a personalised greetings card order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I do store personal information outside of the EU.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Graeme Hall, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at studio [!at] uniquley-yours.co.uk
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Graeme Hall, 86 Lanchester Road, Maiden Law, County Durham DH7 0QU, UK.
*If a customer contacts you to access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or request that the customer send a request directly to Etsy.