WhiteRabbitSkincare

Sustainable skincare products handcrafted in the UK

Top shop for gifts.

Buyers bought gifts from this shop and gave them 5-star reviews!

Announcement    We're back! Well, we've never been away properly, but we had taken our eye off the ball/let some plates drop etc etc - until now.

To celebrate being back we've got a number of promotions running, including a SALE!

Announcement

Last updated on 27 Oct, 2021

We're back! Well, we've never been away properly, but we had taken our eye off the ball/let some plates drop etc etc - until now.

To celebrate being back we've got a number of promotions running, including a SALE!

Items

Etsy automatically translates most text on the site to your preferred language.

See in original language

 

All Items

Etsy automatically translates most text on the site to your preferred language.

See in original language

White Rabbit Skincare

Contact shop owner

White Rabbit Skincare

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(162)

About WhiteRabbitSkincare

Sales 915
On Etsy since 2013

White Rabbit Skincare Story

I started White Rabbit Skincare in April 2014 after being diagnosed with the skin condition psoriasis whilst at University (studying History, not chemistry...!)

I had researched into traditional treatments for such skin conditions, and as well as finding out that there is no cure for psoriasis, was horrified to discover that not only does your skin absorb a big percentage of what you put onto it into your blood stream - and so your health can be affected long term - but the majority of products on the market were full of irritants and synthetic ingredients.

So I set out to create a range of skincare products that not only I could trust, but others could too, and help you feel confident in your own skin again.

Our products are still carefully crafted by hand by our skilled all-female team to ensure the highest quality, and we never include animal-derived ingredients (such as beeswax), Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, or anything else confusing and synthetic.

We're certified by The Vegan Society, Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny, Orangutan Alliance Palm Oil Free, Naturewatch, PETA and Made in Britain.

We believe in harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes in each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin - that's what we call plant power!

Our choice of packaging too is also important - we're 94% plastic free, using glass, aluminium and bamboo, with the remaining 6% being the atomiser, pump and pipette lids, although do offer aluminium screw caps in place of these.

Melanie xx

Shop members

  • Melanie

    Owner, Tea Maker

    Hello! I'm Melanie, founder of WRS, as well as vegan, caffeine addict, crazy cat lady and body builder!

  • Aileen

    Chief Order Packer

    When you receive your order, it's highly likely it's been packed and processed by Aileen! Likes: Rice Cakes Daniel Craig Sunshine

Production partners

  • Marie's Artisan Soaps

    Edinburgh, Scotland

    Marie's Artisan soaps are an independent soap making specialist, based in Edinburgh

Shop policies