WhiteoutFashion is taking a short break
brotherhoodsarah on 01 May, 20185 out of 5 stars
Again, cannot thank your company enough. As well as being fantastic products, shipped ridiculously quickly.
I actually believe I have long distancedly spoken to two of the most kindest, and genuine people I have ever bought from, and had the pleasure to speak to about purchases.
Nothing is too much.
Apologies for late review, (and no, I've never met these people in person, they're genorsity shines through).
Things have been tough, as is life this end, for the past three weeks or so.
But I'd never neglect to give you both, my lovelies, Uber positive reviews.
BB my lovelies. Xx
Lullaby on 22 Apr, 20185 out of 5 stars
Fast shipping, cute tote bag !
Sinned on 11 Apr, 20185 out of 5 stars
purchased for a costume, great transaction
brotherhoodsarah on 05 Apr, 20185 out of 5 stars
See previous for amazing feedback on this fantastic shop, wonderful items, and even more glorious people to deal with who went, in my opinion, above and beyond what I expected, just to get my items to me on time.
brotherhoodsarah on 05 Apr, 20185 out of 5 stars
Cannot thank this mini, superbly personal store enough. They combined my shipping fee for my two items which my phone for some reason didn't allow me to do. Posted extremely quickly knowing it was a rush case for a special birthday. Kept me in the link constantly, and their kindness alone has left them being one of my favourite shops to buy from., Which I will be doing imminently as my son's birthday is coming towards me at full speed.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything, and both items were loved by receipient.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
BB my lovelies. Xx
Cheryl on 29 Mar, 20185 out of 5 stars
Love this t-shirt. Makes me smile.
Jennie on 19 Mar, 20185 out of 5 stars
This came out perfect !! Thank u for trying it out on this order!!Love it
Jacob on 10 Mar, 20184 out of 5 stars
The item was both shipped and delivered in immaculate time and in amazing quality. Very happy with the product.
Sue on 20 Jan, 20185 out of 5 stars
Great. Thank you. My daughter loved it
Sumien on 12 Jan, 20185 out of 5 stars
Just wanted to say thank you for the stocking I ordered and received before Christmas. It’s a good quality, lovely personalised stocking and exactly as per the pictures in your shop.
Contemporary clothing and accessories, inspired by life, designed and printed by us! We offer quality products backed up by exceptional customer service.
Customers can rely on Whiteout's high standards of quality control in the design and production of their item. All our products are printed by us in a pet and smoke free environment.
Thanks for taking the time to visit us on Etsy - you can also check out some of our other designs here: www.whiteoutdesign.com
Caz & George
Hi, we work together to design and print our clothing and accessories in our pet and smoke free studio in Ripon in the beautiful North Yorkshire Dales. You can check out some of our other designs here: www.whiteoutdesign.com
Providing a top quality product backed up by excellent customer service is very important to us. If you are not 100% happy with your order, please send us a message and give us the opportunity to put things right for you before you leave feedback.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
Returns and exchange details
Returned items must be sent by a tracked and insured service, received back in re-saleable condition and if from outside the EU, clearly marked ''Merchandise, Returned to Sender' to avoid us being charged any Import VAT. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
However, because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we cannot accept returns for: custom or personalised orders (eg Christmas stockings).
If this item is a gift, please tick the gift option upon checkout and we will not include an invoice with your order.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT VAT REGISTERED - VAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE LISTING PRICE.
Domestic orders are normally sent by Royal Mail Standard 1st class post, usually arriving within 3-6 working days of purchase. If you wish to use a Tracked or Signed For service for extra peace of mind, please contact us.
International orders are normally sent by Royal Mail International Standard. According to Royal Mail’s website, delivery to Europe is within 3 to 5 working days of posting and to the rest of the world within 5 to 7 working days of posting. However, this refers to the time for the package to ARRIVE in the country of destination and not subsequent Customs clearance and onward transmission by local postal services, which unfortunately can take much longer (4-6 weeks in some cases).
Most international orders arrive within around 10-20 business days, however please note that we cannot obviously guarantee a delivery date and we are not responsible for delays due to Customs. Please allow extra time for your parcel to arrive around seasonal events or public/bank holidays. If you wish to use a Tracked or Signed For service for extra peace of mind, please contact us.
Any items returned to us due to an incorrect, outdated, or insufficient address or that have not been collected by the buyer following attempted delivery, will incur new shipping charges, or will be refunded minus the original shipping charge (personalised/custom orders are not refundable/returnable). We will only ship to the address shown on the order.
Buyers from outside the UK are responsible for any Customs, VAT and import taxes that may apply.
Additional policies and FAQs
Information we Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom or personalized t-shirt order, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Microsoft Corporation is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. we describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Caroline Child, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at whiteoutdesign [!at] live.co.uk. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Whiteout Design, Beckets House, 34 Market Square, Ripon, HG4 1BZ
Frequently asked questions
Detailed size charts and product specs are available in the photos for each listing.
We can also supply t-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies in other styles, colours and sizes including children's and youths - please message us for more information!
Custom and personalised orders
We can customise your order, for example by using a different colour of print or garment, or by adding wording/a name to an existing design.
We can also print your own design - send us a convo for more details!
To keep your garment looking it's best, please wash it with with care. Cool wash inside out with mild detergent. Do not wring. Hang dry (no hot tumble drying) then iron inside out.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING VAT ON LISTING PRICES ***** PLEASE READ *****
Whiteout Design is not VAT Registered and therefore VAT is NOT included in the listing prices, contrary to Etsy's mandatory statement directly below each listing price.
WILL I GET A TRACKING NUMBER?
Please note that in order to offer you the best possible shipping prices, we ship all our parcels by Royal Mail Standard, where no tracking number is provided. This is a very reliable service but should you require a tracking number for your parcel please message us for a quote for your country of residence before placing your order. Please also note that we will only ship to the address on the order.
Captcha failed to load. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers.