Rose Hand Cream 50g best for very dry, damaged hands - in need of an especially luxurious treatment, pure essential oils, Wild Skin Food
£19.95 FREE UK delivery
Rose Body Cream 120g, natural body cream, organic body cream ,Organic lotion, natural moisturiser, vegan, natural mosturizer, Wild Skin Food
£27.95 FREE UK delivery
Organic Rose Toner, 120g naturally alcohol free, calms, soothes, rose water, rose water cleanser, dry skin, vegan friendly, Wild Skin Food
£24.95 FREE UK delivery
Wild Rose Face Balm, intensive, repairing, restoring night balm, mature, dry skin, organic, anti aging, natural moisturiser Wild Skin Food
£33.95 FREE UK delivery
Organic Lip Balm, hydrating lipsalve for dry lips, natural, organic, repairing, restores, protects, softens and moisturises, Wild Skin Food
£12.95 FREE UK delivery
Naked Hand cream, 50g, for very sensitive skin, men + pregnant ladies who like hand creams naturally fragrance free, Vegan friendly, organic
£19.95 FREE UK delivery
Rose Face Cream, 50g, Organic, repairing, restoring, anti aging, natural, moisturiser, super hydrating, vegan friendly, Wild Skin Food
£29.95 FREE UK delivery
Naked Body Cream 120g, sensitive skin, natural body cream, super hydrating, organic body cream. Natural moisturiser. Vegan. Wild Skin Food
£27.95 FREE UK delivery
Naked Face Cream, 50g, for very sensitive skin, Organic, repairing, restoring, anti-ageing, natural moisturiser, vegan, Wild Skin Food
£29.95 FREE UK delivery
Christine on 17 May, 20215 out of 5 stars
Really pleased with the cream and so are my hands!!
Came quickly. Lovely packaging if buying as a gift
Thank you Carole
Donna on 02 May, 20215 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my sisters birthday and she really liked it and said it smelled great!
Po on 27 Nov, 20205 out of 5 stars
My super dry skin drank the rose face cream. Smells gorgeous. Thank you so much
Katy on 17 Apr, 20205 out of 5 stars
Perfect. Thank you so much 🌿
Katy on 26 Nov, 20195 out of 5 stars
My absolute go-to product. I adore using it morning and night. Thank you :)
123jessiebee on 22 Oct, 20195 out of 5 stars
Quick delivery, feels lovely on the skin
123jessiebee on 25 Apr, 20195 out of 5 stars
Very nice personal service from the seller and the cream is light but feels hydrating on my skin. Sinks in well. Just lovely! Will definitely order again :)
Lesley on 24 Feb, 20195 out of 5 stars
It's a lovely face cream that I'm thoroughly enjoying using each morning... smells lush
Katy on 12 Nov, 20185 out of 5 stars
I adore this product. It has really helped my skin restore it's natural barriers. I spray morning and night, love it! Thank you :)
Leila on 11 Jul, 20175 out of 5 stars
As always with Wild Skin Food products, this is a beautiful cream. Soft, absorbed easily, non-greasy. Fantastic!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
We want you to love your Wild Skin Food products as much as we do, we are so confident that you will be satisfied that we offer a full refund within 7 days on anything that you buy from us!
All return costs and risks will be the buyers. Once the order has been received then a refund will be issued less p&p charges
Please note you do not need a Paypal account to make a credit card payment via paypal
International orders usually takes 5-7 working days but can take longer during busy holiday times and customers need to be aware they may be charged further custom fees locally
We try to be as green as possible and use pre used boxes and wrap, which also helps keep shipping costs low. Actual container sent may vary from one shown if jar/bottle etc. is unavailable
Additional policies and FAQs
- Wild Skin Food products are suitable for vegans apart from Zesty Lip Balm and Wild Rose Night Cream which contain beeswax
- Wild Skin Food ingredients are listed in detail on all products.
- Wild Skin Food products have a use by date for guidance.
- Wild Skin Food products do not contain parabens, SLS, artificial fragrance, petroleum products or artificial colours or artificial fragrances
Our terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with British law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, Wild Skin Food is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at carol AT wildskinfood DOT com.