Ivory/light cream 100% cotton wedding favor bags, baptism, gift bags ,jewellery packaging bags with twine or satin ribbon
Pure 100% Linen, environmentally enzyme washed linen, mustard yellow, medium weight , dressmaking, home decor
Childrens cross back apron in navy with navy and white striped chambray lining Sizes 18 months to 10 years
Woven heavy weight cotton canvas fabric, buffalo check ,upholstery , soft furnishing reds, beige and cream
Silver Grey Linen wedding, baptism, jewellery gift favour bags with natural twine, silver , ivory ,or white ribbon 4" x 6" Lovely quality
2 cushion covers in coordinating lavender linen fabric and cotton canvas multi print, available separately
Navy medium weight cotton table runner with contrast topstitch , home decor, kitchen and dining
Matt PVC cotton coated nautical fabric , water resistant, table cloths , bunting, crafts, cushions, upholstery, bags
doddywarren on 25 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
great quality and it was exactly what I wanted for my boat table
I opened my business some 10 years ago and work from my small studio in Rural North Essex, United Kingdom. I make things for the home., from cushions, table runners , tableware, aprons and wedding favours and tableware . I love the creative process and working with different types of materials and fabrics, and I particuarly like natural fabrics such as linen and cotton. Some of my designs are quirky and fun, some romantic and some classic. I am inspired by the pretty villages and coastal towns nearby which sometimes reflects in my choice of fabrics and designs. Above all I love to have happy customers. Thank you for visiting my shop
Willow & Dixon
I hope you enjoy my collections as much as I love to create them!
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
International orders are sent Royal Mail standard delivery, or tracked depending what service you purchase.
Larger custom orders are sent UPS-UK or DHL. Typically 2-3 days to the USA. Other countries will advise on delivery date.
All items are dispatched normally within 2 days of cleared payment. If ordering a larger quantity or custom order I will advise on dispatch date
Please note if shipping outside the UK you may be subject to custom charges
depending on your countries rules and regulations
Additional policies and FAQs
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for example a custom order) if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: info [!at] willowanddixon.com or postal : Sycamore House, Witham Essex CM8 2PE Tel: 0800 0096266 Monday- Friday 10am-5pm