Woven Wings baby wraps are woven in the UK in a renowned mill, well-established in the luxury and designer markets. Yarns are dyed in-house, enabling lines to be easily reproduced. Having everything done in-house enables me to give complete confidence to customers that no harmful chemicals have been used at any stage in a wrap's creation.
Yarns are carefully sourced to find the highest and most luxurious qualities. All our cotton wraps are made from Egyptian Cotton, which provides strong threads that feel soft, and remain light.
During the development stage, samples have been tested in different weights. The final product fits into the medium/thick weight band. All our wraps will feature our luxurious finish so that your wrap will be soft from the start, and will need less breaking in.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unhappy with your product.
Shipping costs are non refundable.
Woven Wings cannot be held liable for any shipping returns / exchanges that are lost in transit.
We cannot combine postage when multiple products are purchased.
Your wrap will be sent Special Delivery with the Royal Mail in the UK.
We ship Airsure for the rest of the world.
Woven Wings cannot be held liable for any charges incurred by customs or failed delivery.
Additional policies and FAQs
Woven Wings cannot be held liable for any accidents that occur as a result of any misuse of a Woven Wings product. The care of your child is solely your responsibility.
The practice of babywearing keeps babies in the safest place possible -- a parent's arms, with baby's face visible to the carrying adult. Babies are vulnerable in their first four months of life. They require constant supervision, which is why babywearing is critical to the well-being of infants.
Baby carriers are meant to mimic in-arms carrying positions. Your baby should be in the same position in which you would hold him in your arms. Check your baby's position by embracing him after settling him into the carrier; his position should not shift significantly in your embrace.
When using any baby carrier, please keep the following safety tips in mind:
• Read and follow all manufacturers’ instructions for use, and watch any included DVDs, if applicable.
• Ensure you can see baby's face at all times. Do not let baby's face press into your body. Do not cover baby's face with a blanket, sling fabric, nursing covers, etc.
• Baby's head and neck must be gently and completely supported, with chin off chest. If baby's chin is pressed tightly to baby's chest, this can restrict baby's airway. Check to ensure you can slip your finger between baby's chin and chest to check for correct positioning.
• Consult an expert if your infant was born with a low birth weight, such as a preemie or twins, or if your infant has respiratory illness or other respiratory problems. Extra vigilance is required with these babies.
• After nursing in a carrier, remove baby from breast and return baby to proper carrying position with head above the breasts and face free of fabric and turned away from the mother's body.
• Attend to and check on baby often, especially those less than 4 months of age.
• In view at all times
• Close enough to kiss
• Keep chin off the chest
• Supported back
LINKS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Woven Wings is a proud member of the BCIA