alittlebitsheepish is taking a short break
Mothermole on 15 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
Bought this and the purple to use together. Lovely and soft and squishy!❤️💜
Mothermole on 15 Oct, 20215 out of 5 stars
Lovely squishy yarn. Haven't used it yet - I'm saving it (and the red skein that I bought) till I find the right pattern!❤️💜
5 out of 5 stars
Highly recommend this seller for their excellent service and delivery
5 out of 5 stars
Excellent speedy service and delivery
susan on 21 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
Excellent speedy service and delivery, highly recommend this seller. Thank you.
deborahcherry27 on 10 Sep, 20215 out of 5 stars
Amazing fibre to spin ,just the colour I was after and it arrived so quick,will definitely be buying from again.
I have a serious fibre addiction, it all started with knitting. From there I learnt to crochet, spin, weave, write patterns and dye yarns.
Both the pattern writing and yarn dyeing came from the same source- I wanted something particular and couldn't find it, so I set out to make it.
Yarn dyeing started at the kitchen stove, I love to play with colours and enjoy making a mixture of hand painted yarns and semi-solids, which show off pattern details really well.
Now I dye yarn either in the house or garden (in summer) and love to share it with fellow fibre fans.
Having grown up on a sheep smallholding, supporting British farming is really important to me. You will find all the wool used in my yarns and fibres is British grown.
Hi! My name is Fiona and I am a fibre addict! I started with learning to knit when I was about seven, then stopped for years. I picked it back up in my twenties and was soon hooked- knitting led to spinning, crochet, dyeing and writing patterns.
I use British wool where possible in my products, I particularly love to use Bluefaced Leicester as it has a beautiful sheen and softness.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
On receipt of the item in a saleable condition the value paid for the item (excludes P&P) will be refunded.
When downloading digital purchases (patterns etc.) the right to cancel is waived if the download is carried out prior to the fourteen day limit. Once you download the item you can no longer cancel the purchase.
Parcels will be sent second class within the UK. If the value of your order is over £20 your order may be sent "signed for".
International purchases will be sent "Tracked and signed".
For international purchases you are responsible for any fees incurred by your goods entering the country (for example customs fees, VAT, handling charges).
Additional policies and FAQs
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), this includes your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for example, information needed to create a custom order, if you contact me directly.
If you have paid via PayPal the information will also be provided to me via PayPal. I do not collect or hold any card details.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. Service providers used in this instance are PayPal (for payments), Royal Mail (for deliveries) and UKMail (for deliveries).
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Fiona Hamilton-MacLaren, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at contact @ alittlebitsheepish.co.uk. Alternately, you may mail me at:
A Little Bit Sheepish, 74 King Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1SD