Courtney Seuntjens on 17 Feb, 2015
I am not entirely impressed with this sign. I communicated with the shop and said how I wanted the exact color in one of the pictures they have advertised. To me, the color in the picture looked kinda creamy. I just received the sign today (Ordered it on January 11, 2014) and the sign is like a gray (almost dark gray) color. Not very happy about the color. And the wording underneath Grandkids is totally not straight. It slants up into the word Grandkids. I'm pretty disappointed about that. The sign is cute, but not what I thought I was getting and pretty disappointed how unlevel the underneath wording is :(
Carrie Hart on 10 Feb, 2015
The items were shipped very last min and I got them a week later than expected. The sign itself is as promised but the little clothes pin break way easier than even what was anticipated. I read the disclosure that they are fragile but the min you try to use them they come apart. Do yourself a favor and just don't bother with them. Find something else to attach the pic or whatever with.
It All Started With A First Birthday
I have always been interested in selling the things I create ever since I got so many praises by friends and family. I think what led me to creating a shop was being a stay at home mom and wanting to do more with all the free time I had. It was a long process of finding out what I wanted to sell. It first was baby items for baby shower gifts or nursery decor or baby accessories, but I never got too involved with that.
Once my daughter had her first birthday I was searching the internet one day to come up with a party theme and found a website called Hostess With the Mostess. I was in awe of it. All of these fab parties that moms and event planners had come up with. I was instantly hooked! My daughter had her first birthday which was a "Lemonade Stand" theme and I created most of the stuff for it, right down to a mini play lemonade stand made out of wood crates. I would volunteer whenever a friend or family member was throwing a party to make something for them for free to get some ideas out there and feedback. Once I did enough to where everyone was telling me, "Why aren't you selling these?" I came up with the name. (A spin off of the nursery shop I never really got off the ground) Then was born "Candy Coated Party"
I wanted the name to be cute and play into what I do. I thought It was important to have a name that would showcase what I sell. (Sweet Party Items) Not only that, but then I had came up with the idea to package all my items like pastries. The banners and some of the invitations I make are packaged in cupcake boxes tied with ribbon. I think it's important to not only have a great product but also be able to showcase it well. Since I Have only been open from September of 2012, I haven't had a lot of time to think about where this will all lead but I can say that I am very excited. And I believe it's true when people say you never forget your first sale! :)
Owner, Maker, Designer, Photographer, Shipper
My name is Sarah Waggener and I am the owner of Candy Coated Party. I created this shop for all the people out there looking to add a special touch to any event they may be planning. All Items can be customized to fit your party needs.
★ Banner's: $35-$50
★ Printable party sets: $25.00-$75.00
★ Cupcake toppers: $25.00 (24 count)
★ Food/Candy Labels
★ Candy boxes
★ Water Bottle Labels
★ Drink Labels
★ Custom Signs: $25-$50
★ Printable Iron on Shirt Designs: $18-$25
★ Invitations: $3-$7 Per invite
★ Cupcake Wrappers
★ Highchair Banner's: $25-$30
★Cupcake toppers: $10 (4 Designs)
★Food Tents: $6
★Treat Bag Tags: $8
★Stickers: 24(count) $10
★Thank you: (Tag) $8 (Card) $15
★Welcome Signs: $18
★Water Bottle Labels: $6
★Straw Pendents: $6
★Cupcake Wrappers: $10 (3 Designs)
♥All Items and Prices are subject to change♥
**Any item can be customized to fit your needs, Personalized with names, quotes, or matched to your event.**
All Items are packaged like your favorite sweet treat. Orders can take anywhere between 1-4 weeks to make depending on the amount of orders received. Communication is updated within 3 days of inquires or questions regarding an order on our part, we want to make sure that we stay in communication with our customers while orders are being made. We can be reached through email 24 hours a day.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Currently direct checkout through Etsy. All Payments must be made in full prior to completion of orders. Prices are non-negotiable and are subject to change. Please read Ordering information.
All orders are shipped USPS. Cost for shipping on selected items are standard by size. Large orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes. Orders can be shipped according to customers needs offering:
★ Express Mail
★ Priority Mail
★ Parcel Post
★ International Delivery Services
All US orders are shipped via USPS and can take 3-6 business days for delivery. Orders of $200 or more require Signature Confirmation upon delivery, so please be sure to be available for delivery.
✭ CUSTOMIZATION & PROCESSING TIME ✭
Processing time will vary and is affected by my current wait list at the time you place your order and how large your order is. Generally, turn-around times can range anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks FROM DATE OF FINAL PROOF APPROVAL to SHIP DATE. Please ask me about my current turn around time when you are ready to place an order.
Keep in mind, that the above mentioned processing time does not factor in customization time because the amount of time customization takes will depend upon your response time during that process and how quickly you provide the necessary details I will request from you, any subsequent edits and how soon you submit final proof approval.
✭ CONFIRM YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS ✭
During check out please be sure to confirm that the shipping address you are providing is correct. All orders will be shipped to the address you enter at checkout. If you pay via a PayPal account, your order will be shipped to the address you have assigned to your PayPal account.
I am not responsible for lost or undelivered orders due to incorrect or outdated addresses, so please check your address during checkout. If you wish to return a sign you must return it with in 7 days of receiving it for a full refund. Items that are returned because of non pickup or incorrect address will not receive a full refund. (Shipping will not be refunded)
✭ INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ~ PLEASE READ! ✭
• In addition to customization time and the time required to process your order after final proof approval has been issued, all international customers must factor in lengthy shipping transit times and any possible delays that may occur once a shipment arrives at customs and is processed through the postal system in your country. An international shipment normally takes 10 - 15 business days to arrive. However, this is NOT a guarantee! Some shipments have been known to take 30 days or more. Please, PLAN AHEAD AND ORDER WELL IN ADVANCE!
• A tracking number WILL be assigned to your shipment. However, international customers should be aware that once a shipment leaves the United States and arrives at the destination country, it MAY OR MAY NOT continue to be tracked via the United States Postal Service Tracking Number. As a result, I cannot be responsible in any way for international packages once they have been shipped!
• Refunds will NOT be issued for lost packages or delayed deliveries.
• I am NOT responsible for any customs fees/taxes/duties that you may incur.
• Please consider the above information carefully prior to making a purchase, you are ordering at your own risk!
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to the personalized nature of my stationery, no refunds, replacements or exchanges are accepted.
• I am not responsible for proofreading your proofs, refunds will not be issued for errors you may have approved.
• I do not accept returns or offer refunds based on color. Please note, that because all computer monitors are calibrated differently, colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen to the printed product.
• All orders are shipped with delivery tracking. If one is not provided at the time your order ships and you would like the tracking, please don't hesitate to ask for it. Refunds will not be issued for lost or damaged shipments. If you wish to return a sign you must return it with in 7 days of receiving it for a full refund. Items that are returned because of non pickup or incorrect address will not receive a full refund. (Shipping will not be refunded)
• There is a Cancellation Fee of 50% (that is 50% of your order total) if you decide to cancel after your proofs have been created AND/OR after you have submitted final decisions on paper selection.
• Once you have submitted final proof approval, the production process will begin immediately and you may NOT cancel your order.
Additional policies and FAQs
Orders can be placed by email or by phone. If looking for a different form of payment Customers can place orders through www.Etsy.com/shop/candycoatedparty. All orders should be placed 4 weeks ahead of the time you need it, unless otherwise stated. Please provide Name, contact info, Item(s) desired, and Date you would need it by. If orders are personalized please provided the information need to make those changes.
©2012-2013 Candy Coated Party All Rights Reserved.