AnniscraftsShop is taking a short break
stacey on 18 Jun, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely item and sticks perfectly to party bags. Thank you!!
Raven Leigh on 24 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
They came quickly, and were exactly what I wanted.
Asher on 05 Jan, 20225 out of 5 stars
looks gorgeous also loved that they put rainbow tape on the package I know that's a strange thing to like but it was a nice surprise the button itself looks and feels amazing this will look so good on my disability lanyard
Alice on 29 Jun, 20225 out of 5 stars
Cute little handle with care sticker label. 🥰
Philippa on 21 Jun, 20225 out of 5 stars
Such cute stickers, can't wait to put them on my orders :)
Philippa on 19 Jun, 20225 out of 5 stars
Amazing stickers! Can't wait to use them on my orders :)
Louise on 08 Jun, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely wee stickers
Stephanie on 11 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
This lady was very helpful when I needed an order delivered quickly and also when I messed up the order in the first place! Great stickers!
Leah on 03 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
These are so cute, well made and great value for birthday party bags.
Jo on 24 Apr, 20225 out of 5 stars
Great little set of stickers for my daughter's birthday party bags, thank you!
I started my anniscrafts business only a few years ago, so I suppose 2014 May?
I started to make a few clay charms at a time.
After a while I fell in love and started making more.
I joined Instagram and I got a lot of followers and friends, which helped me so much more to make more charms and create anything else crafty.
Recently I've gotten into making my own sticker sheets.
I use Silhouette Portrait to cut out my stickers. She's my baby <3
That's about it for now. If you'd like to know more, feel free to message.
NOTE TO ETSY: I use Etsy on my Iphone and Laptop. Also obviously log in at work to check things and when visiting friends.
I also have ANOTHER Etsy shop: anniscraftsprintable.etsy.com
Hello everyone! My name is Annika and I love doing polymer clay charms! What I like doing most out of polymer clay is realistic food. I started modelling years ago but only in 2013 or so I started to properly make charms out of polymer clay.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
If you would like to return your item for a refund or have any problems with your purchase at all, just send me a note here on Etsy and we can discuss options.
Please note that we try our very best to describe and photograph our items, but because of different monitors and screen resolutions, there may be slight discrepancies in colour.
No refund or exchange for lost items (lost after you already received the item).
No refund if you haven't returned the item in its original condition.
If the item is lost in the post and you get a refund, but still receive the item, please either pay again or return item back to me.
I will also accept cash, check, or money order, but you must contact me first.
All UK orders are sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class Delivery and international orders are sent via Royal Mail International Standard Delivery without a tracking code.
I am not responsible for any customs charges you may receive.
How fast it arrives to you depends on your location and shipping times.
Additional policies and FAQs
Some designs are my own, but not all.
If you find credit to another shop below here, it means that some the design
has been purchased off Etsy to use to make stickers.
I always check with the artist to make sure it is OK to use their clipart/pattern in planner stickers.
Please understand that my items are handmade and can never look exactly the same. So please remember this if your product is slightly different then on the image.
NO REFUNDS for custom made items.
My jewelry/charms are not TOYS, they are not intended for small children, as they could present choking hazard.
When you place an order from me, I will receive your name, delivery address and email address from Etsy. I will only use these details to process and deliver your order, or deal with any queries you have related to that order. If you send me a message using the contact button on Etsy, I will receive your username and email address.
I have no access to your payment account details as PayPal or Etsy Payments processes your order, depending on the method you choose. You may access the privacy and data collection policies of Paypal and Etsy from their websites.
The only circumstances in which I will share your data are in processing your order or complying with the law. I will never use or pass on your information to third parties for marketing purposes or any other purpose, other than the circumstances listed below, or add you to any mailing list without your explicit consent. The circumstances in which I may share your data are:
* With Etsy to comply with my obligations.
* With delivery and delivery insurance companies to fulfill and protect your order.
* To comply with legal or tax obligations.
* To prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
* To protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I will only retain your details for as long as necessary in order to process the transaction and comply with tax law and/or other legal obligations. I retain personal data related to orders or customer queries for 7 years. After this time I will delete your data from my records.
If you have any concerns about how the Etsy platform uses your personal data, please contact Etsy.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
● ACCESS: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● CHANGE, RESTRICT, DELETE: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
● OBJECT: You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information as needed for legal and/or taxation reasons.
● COMPLAIN: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Frequently asked questions
Where is my tracking code?
In order to keep the shipping price down, we post orders with standard UK post, which is un-tracked.
If you do wish to have your item tracked, please message me before ordering so we can discuss the prices.
When will my item arrive?
Standard UK 2nd class takes approx. 2-5 working days.
1st class 1-4 working days.
International orders will take approx. 1-4 weeks.
If your item hasn't come yet, please message me ASAP and we can sort something out.
Do you take custom orders?
Message me and I can have a look, if we can figure something out :)
Can I get a refund?
* No refunds for custom/personalised items.
* If the item is lost in the post and you get a refund, but still receive the item later, please either pay again or return item back to me!
* If you wish to return an item for refund please contact me.