loadofolbobbins is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
Nicola on 25 Jan, 20235 out of 5 stars
Love love love it
SHANELLE on 05 Jan, 20235 out of 5 stars
The Moby Dick art I ordered is amazing. I ordered for a friend's birthday and the seller was so quick to finish it up and put it in the mail to get it to the U.S. on time. He tested up when he opened it 🧡
Donna on 01 Jan, 20235 out of 5 stars
Daughter would now like a print of the pigeon
Sign in with Apple user on 29 Dec, 20225 out of 5 stars
Superb customer service, will use again , unfortunately my card did not arrive in time ( due to Mail strikes) but this lady went out of her way and refunded me straight away,
Linda on 19 Dec, 20225 out of 5 stars
Delivery due to strike !
Ifwisheswerehorses on 18 Dec, 20225 out of 5 stars
Original and beautiful with excellent communication
Hannah on 16 Dec, 20225 out of 5 stars
Funny little card that you wouldn’t find in the shops! :)
Jacky on 15 Dec, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful colors and perfectly printed. A very nice product. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy again.
Heledd Jones on 13 Dec, 20225 out of 5 stars
Card is great quality - love it! Customer service is brilliant 😊
Michelle on 12 Dec, 20225 out of 5 stars
Great card that my friend is going to love, good quality.
Owner, Creator, Designer
Nice to meet you *extends virtual handshake* I'm a textile artist and illustrator based by the sea in Portsmouth, at my happiest with a needle and thread. I graduated from Winchester School of Art with a BA(Hons) in Textile Art in 2008.
Set up in 2005 Awesome Merchandise who print for a whole host of folk, from bands to artists and everything in between.
I use teemill for all of my print on demand organic cotton t-shirts and totes. So once you've placed your order with me they will then print your products and ship them straight to you.
If you have any queries, send me a message and I'll be glad to help if I can. I promise I won't bite.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
As well as accepting Paypal my shop is now enabled with Etsy Direct Checkout, which among other payment methods includes credit/debit cards and Etsy Gift Cards.
Please pay within 24 hrs of placing your order, if payment has not been received the order will be cancelled and the item relisted.
My dispatch times are currently extended due to the global situation and the festive break. Your order will be dispatched in 5-7 days from receipt of payment, unless the item is made to order. This may be subject to change depending on how things develop.
All UK orders are shipped via Royal Mail First Class, with a delivery estimate of 1-3 days from the date of dispatch (unless stated otherwise)
International orders are shipped as Royal Mail International Standard (formerly airmail), delivery times vary but a good guide is 7 - 10 days, in some cases this can be longer, so please allow up to 14 business days for your order to arrive before getting in touch, weather, international incidents and customs can sometimes work against a speedy delivery. Any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you'd like any insurance or tracking for UK or international orders please let me know, I'd be happy to provide it for a little extra cost.
For those last minute shoppers out there with a tight deadline, or for those of you who just have to have an item as soon as humanly possible I'm happy to dust off my super hero cape and offer express delivery where possible, just send me a message and I'll see what I can manage. Please bear in mind that this will cost more when making your request.
International incidents causing delays in Royal Mail Services can be tracked here:
Additional policies and FAQs
If you've got a hankering for something a bit more personal, perhaps one of my illustrations incorporating your favourite colour or maybe a completely original commission, feel free to contact me with your inquiries, working to a brief can be great fun so I'd definitely love the opportunity.
All work is copyright Jessica Taylor 2020.
Please do not reproduce or use without my consent!
Terms of business: All sales are subject to UK & EU law.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order or comissions, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting your data is very important to me and I only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as Royal Mail and other delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jessica Taylor, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at jess [!at] loadofolbobbins.co.uk Alternately, you may mail me at:
Jessica Taylor, 17 Fearon Road, North End, Portsmouth, PO2 0NJ, United Kingdom