OneDottyDuck is taking a short break
Bev on 09 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely earrings. The only observation that I have is that they are quite heavy.
dkharrington13 on 02 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
Love these earrings! So elegant! They are one of ten pair of earrings I purchased from this shop. So glad that I can purchase these (and others) in different colors. Great prices, great quality and fast shipping. Will definitely buy from this shop again! And again! Thanks, Karen, for bringing us such wonderful pieces!
dkharrington13 on 02 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
These earrings are so pretty. Have worn them a couple times already and love the way they look. I’m so glad I discovered your shop!
Delia on 29 Jul, 20225 out of 5 stars
Slightly less bold and colourful than expected, not as vivid as depicted, but lovely all the same. Very pleased.
Megan on 24 Jul, 20225 out of 5 stars
Great seller. Love the earrings so much!
Victoria on 23 Jul, 20225 out of 5 stars
Speedy delivery and great item
Victoria on 23 Jul, 20225 out of 5 stars
Ordered as a gift for my sister alongside another pair of earrings. Very quick postage and the gift note was handwritten which was a lovely touch.
rachelmc44 on 22 Jul, 20225 out of 5 stars
Lovely earrings, light to wear and having a sterling silver option for the hook was great for me who is allergic to other metals. They are so lovely I’ve just ordered some more for friends
coops25 on 09 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous boho earrings, well made & so individual. I’ve had a lot of compliments already!
Jenny on 08 Aug, 20225 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous earrings. Just like the photos and arrived beautifully packaged. Very happy!
Distinctive Handmade Jewellery for that Personal Touch
I have always had a passion for creating beautiful things. Whether it be recycling old items into something useable, scouring the shops for bits and pieces to make new projects, or attending craft shows and seeing what catches my eye. I loved making things that you couldn't buy "off the shelf", so that they would be unique to me. I became addicted, my house started to fill up with more craft bits than it could hold, I needed an outlet....and so One Dotty Duck was born.
Jewellery making is my main passion, but I love to make displays using up-cycled frames as I find them.
My page shows examples of my work and I add new products as I make them. Many of the designs shown are customisable so if you do not see what you are after, please feel free to contact me with your requirements and I will see if I can help. New designs are being added regularly, so it is well worth keeping an eye on my page for unique handmade gifts for all occasions.
You can keep up to date with One Dotty Duck products, events and offers by following me on:
What Customers Say About One Dotty Duck:
"Exceptional service and products. Highly recommended x"
- Lisa Dennis
"My earrings arrived and I couldn't be happier. Fantastic design, lovely and light so easy to wear and expertly made. What more can you ask for! ♥"
- Keran Crane
"I received my 2 beautiful domino necklaces yesterday, they are both beautiful and the black and gold butterfly is simply stunning, thank you so much for making it for me! I will definitely be back, I have a feeling these will prove extremely addictive :) Thank you again so much xxxx"
- Melanie Fisher
"I really couldn't decide which earrings to buy from ODD as I loved all of them! So ended up with a few. They are such lovely and unique designs."
- Ellen Jenkins
"Absolutely love my "limited edition" domino necklace ♥ so gorgeous & well made. Already worn lots!!! Thank you x"
- Lindsay Butters
"The service I received as well as the products that I ordered were of a very high standard. You get what you pay for!! The little bags and personal touches made opening the items a lovely experience. I would definitely order again!"
- Katherine Cooke
"So happy with my purchases. Everything from first contact, through the design phase to delivery was absolutely perfect. I honestly can't give high enough praise and I'm sure I will be ordering more items in the very near future. X"
- Dawn-Sarah Playford
To read more reviews, and to add your own, check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Onedottyduck/reviews
Contact: onedottyduck [!at] gmail.com
One Dotty Duck
Owner, Designer, Creator
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
If you are not in love with your purchase, please contact me within fourteen days of delivery and let me know so we can arrange return and refund. Return postage is the responsibility of the buyer, and it is highly recommended that the package is sent in a trackable format. I will refund the original purchase price on receipt of the undamaged goods, minus any postage costs.
All of my jewellery pieces are brand new and unworn. Earrings are considered an intimate item as they are inserted into your body. For health and sanitary purposes I do not accept returns or exchanges on earrings. Custom orders are also exempt from a refund unless damaged or faulty.
In the highly unlikely event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please contact me within fourteen days of receipt of the damaged goods, and include a photograph of the damage, along with all of the packaging or I will be unable to offer a refund.
Items are all sent through Royal Mail from the UK and any tracking numbers can be used to search on their website at www.royalmail.com. Once a package has entered the postal system, it can occasionally get delayed for a variety of reasons. Due to this, I am unable to consider an item "Lost in the Post" until 25 working days have passed from the expected date of delivery and no refund will be issued for a lost package before this time.
I will endeavour to ship within the timescale given on the item listing. If for some reason I am unable to do this I will contact you asap and let you know.
I send all of my items via Royal Mail. Within the UK I ship first class, and international orders are sent Tracked where possible. Royal Mail estimate delivery within the UK will be next working day (on top of the processing time given on the item you have ordered). Outside of the UK, Royal Mail estimate a delivery of 7-10 working days to reach your countries customs (on top of the processing time given on the item you have ordered) although delays can occur, so please allow a comfortable amount of time for it to be delivered. You can track it using the tracking number I provide, on the Royal Mail website, www.royalmail.com. Some countries also enable tracking within their own postal website, using the same tracking number provided.
Customers are responsible for any import duty or customs charge levied on packages entering their country. Please ensure that you are aware of any possible customs charges for your country before purchasing.
Customers are responsible for making sure the item purchased is not prohibited or restricted in their country before purchasing. One Dotty Duck will not be held liable for items destroyed/sent back to me due to a countries postal restrictions.
Anything returned to me due to an incorrect address will result in new shipping charges, which will be the responsibility of the buyer. There will be no refunds on missing packages due to an incorrect address.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Karen Sylvester, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at onedottyduck [!at] gmail.com.
Frequently asked questions
Gift wrapping and packaging
All of my items will come beautifully gift wrapped, so you will be able to gift the item as soon as you receive it.
I ship almost exclusively with Royal Mail.
Please treat your jewellery with care!
- Store all jewellery pieces away from direct sunlight.
- Do not wear your jewellery in water (e.g. In the shower/bath/swimming/during washing up)
- Remove all jewellery pieces before partaking in any form of exercise.
- Do not expose pieces to any chemicals or alcohol-based products such as perfume, creams, hairspray, household cleaners, or nail polish remover.
- The resin I use is a jewellery grade resin. It can become softer if exposed to high temperatures. This will not affect the piece but can be more prone to damage when soft. The resin will return to its hard form once it cools.
- Plated items will develop a patina over time. Please use a soft polishing cloth to clean these items.
The processing time given on each item, is the time it takes to create these beautiful handmade pieces, in addition to the transit time. This EXCLUDES weekends and holidays. Lots of my listings show items which I have already made, and are ready to post, hence the shorter processing time. Please read the processing time on each individual item before ordering, or contact me before purchasing if you need it sooner, and we can discuss options. If you have *any* questions or concerns about your order at any time, please message me!
Copyright and Intelectual Property
All items from One Dotty Duck are designed and created by Karen. The copyright and intelectual property is owned by me.