TheresOnlyOneAmyLaws is taking a short break
Note from shop owner
gobmuth on 20 May, 20215 out of 5 stars
Stunning skirt - such a beautiful design and shape; the colours are fantastic. Really friendly seller and quick delivery. Thank you!
KERRIE on 02 Sep, 20195 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love this skirt. I’ve worn it lots this summer and received so many compliments. Thank you.
Katie on 10 Aug, 20195 out of 5 stars
Loved this dress for my daughter’s first day of Kindergarten! ♥️
allen928 on 15 May, 20195 out of 5 stars
My second skirt from this shop. Very pleased again. Soft fabric, perfect sizing, beautiful design.
allen928 on 22 Apr, 20195 out of 5 stars
Well made, pretty and comfortable - absolutely perfect sizing! Very pleased :D
Frauke on 27 Mar, 20195 out of 5 stars
Cheerful skirt, great colour and print! Very well sewn! Perfect if you have an hour-glass shaped figure (and not flattering if you don’t... maybe there will be a smooth jersey version some time for those with a straight silhouette?). I’ll surely buy here again!
Tania on 15 Feb, 20195 out of 5 stars
We have bought one every year for our daughter and this is the best one yet!
Stephanie on 31 Jan, 20195 out of 5 stars
Lovely colour and the pockets are beautiful. Fits perfectly. I would gladly buy from this seller again.
C on 10 Jan, 20195 out of 5 stars
Arrived in very good time for Christmas. The dress is well made and looks great. Thank you.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
All items are made to order and will be dispatched within 1-2 weeks of the order being placed.
The customer is responsible for any customs charges applied to the parcel for international purchases.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of clothing, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list.
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4. Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
1. Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3.Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4. Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amy Laws, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at amy [!at] theresonlyoneamylaws.co.uk