twopennylane is taking a short break
Christi on 07 Jul, 20225 out of 5 stars
Good thanks Good thanks Good thanks
Nichelle on 16 Jun, 20225 out of 5 stars
Me and my bestie loved the earrings, and they came earlier than expected!
Shuaib on 03 Jun, 20225 out of 5 stars
This item looks very intricate, much more than I was expecting for the price. I bought it for a friend's birthday about 2 weeks before the date, and it came well well in advance (arrived after a couple days). I recommend this very highly
spiritwinggirl on 01 Jun, 20225 out of 5 stars
Well made! Fun product, fast shipping. Thank you so much! You're awesome!
emilywalker1032 on 28 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
Absolutely perfect and my mom loved it
jess on 22 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
so cute!! love it sm :))
Lucy on 10 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
Super cute and the case is adorable
John on 09 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
My grand daughter, who just started playing the banjo, loved this necklace!
alistair on 08 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
Recipient loved this and family all thought it looked good.
Daniel on 07 May, 20225 out of 5 stars
Quality item my partner is very happy with her gift
Jewellery for people cleverly disguised as responsible adults.
twopennylane jewellery is all handmade in the UK and offers unique and unusual vintage inspired alternatives to everyday costume jewellery. Each beautiful piece is cute, quirky, and high quality - and sure to delight and amaze. Inspiration for this charming collection of necklaces, earrings, rings and brooches comes from the things that were dear to me in childhood: magic, mystery, and miniatures.
I live in York, the most beautiful city in England as far as I’m concerned, and I now have my own workspace in the house I own with my awesome boyfriend, and my cute but naughty cat, Adobe. I've been making jewellery for nearly eight years, and though I still work full time in a shop, one day I’d love to do this and this alone.
All the jewellery and packaging in my shop has been chosen, planned, designed, and made by me, and my Dad helps me with the photographs (he has a better camera!). I hope you've enjoyed finding out a little more about me. If you'd like to get in contact, please head on over to my facebook page, or follow me on twitter. That'd be just grand!
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
A childhood obsession with Sylvanian Families, Dolls Houses, and reading has lead me down a strange path to making jewellery inspired by these themes. Little known fact: I have a Masters Degree in Human Osteology and Palaeopathology.
Firstly, I am based in England, in THE UNITED KINGDOM. This means if you are not in the UK, you are classed as an International Customer.
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
• Despatch Time: Orders are typically posted within three working days of cleared payment. You will receive an email once your parcel has been posted.
• Address: I ship to your ETSY address, unless you instruct me otherwise at checkout.
• UK Buyers: Packets are sent Royal Mail First Class Standard. Domestic post can take up to a week, but usually averages a mere two days.
• International Buyers: Packets are sent Royal Mail Airmail. There is NO TRACKING NUMBER for this service. International post can take up to three weeks, so please be patient.
• Tracking: If you would like to pay the extra for recorded delivery, you can upgrade your postage option at checkout.
• Customs: Customs charges can be incurred when importing goods. These charges are at the discretion of the customer, not the seller.
You have the right to access, change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information by contacting me at cat [at!] twopennylane.com