Examples shown are just a few poster I've previously done for customers. I can create files in any size, color and theme you would like.
A Little bit (of a bunch of important info) to read below... but it will make the process smooth:
This listing is for a hi-resolution, customizable, digital, printable file sent via email. ***Nothing will be physically mailed to you***
You can print the design yourself on your home printer, or have them printed by any photo finisher of your choice.
Some of the online choices include Snapfish.com, Shutterfly.com, Winkflash.com, or services like Vistaprint.com Or you can take or email the file to your local Kinkos, Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, or Walmart.
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES:
-1 Low Resolution Proof sent via Etsy convo or email
-2 Rounds of Revisions (additional revisions may incur a fee)
-1 High Resolution Final File in Jpeg or PDF
HERE'S HOW THIS WORKS
• Add the item to your Etsy cart and finalize purchase. Please make payments through Paypal
• Etsy convo or email me ( at bontempsbeignet @ gmail.com) with details you would like included in the design.
* This includes all the wording you would like in the design. For example: locations, street names, lyrics, dates, poems, quotes, etc.
*If you like the sample design from the listing, but would like to adjust some of the wording, please explain in detail. Please make sure all spelling and information is accurate. I will send proofs for approval before final file is sent.
• I will create the design as soon as I have the information from you.
• I will email a proof to the *email attached to your etsy account*, unless you specify otherwise in checkout or via email communication with me.
• After you approve the sample proof (or request edits, **up to two rounds**), the high resolution jpeg or pdf file will be emailed to you for printing.
This whole process usually takes 1-2 days at the most! (often sooner)
....just a few things you should know....
• Computer monitors display color differently than printers, so there may be slight differences in the colors of what you see on your monitor versus what you see in the final print. I keep this in mind when designing and know how to design close to print color, but please be prepared for slight variations.
• If we are doing custom coloring, providing the hexadecimal values, the CMYK codes, or the pantone color numbers of your desired colors will help the process immensely as far as getting perfect, or as close to perfect matches as possible!
• I work on my orders in the order in which they are received (payment and information emailed) and if you need your order bumped up to the front or same day, there MAY be an additional fee. Usually I am able to send files quickly and this isn't needed, but if it is, please let me know!
If you are confused about the process or have questions about printing your files, let me know and I will help you as best I can!
Don't forget I can work with you so if something isn't quite what you need, let's chat and see what we can come up with together!! Please keep in mind that I am located on the West coast, so the time difference might be the reason for a late response. Thanks!