Sorry, this item sold. Have LaurasLastDitch make something just for you, or try these other items:
I am offering a vintage chaise lounge cushion for the 1960s retro lawn furniture aficionado or movie set designer. Measuring 66" x 19.5" and made of vinyl (or something like that), this vintage lawn chair cushion has several tears on the back (green) side, but the floral side has held up perfectly, with absolutely no tears or holes. The retro orange and gold rose pattern is straight from the late 1960s. Made by Babcock Phillips Corporation in Richmond, VA
More hard-to-find retro home decor and practical vintage kitchen items you'll enjoy:
Top 6 reasons to buy from Laura's Last Ditch:
6. I'll see if I can find you a better shipping rate--just ask!
5. I believe in full disclosure of its condition so there are no surprises.
4. I usually ship same day or next day, so you don't wait and wonder.
3. I accept returns for any reason, so there's little risk.
2. If it gets lost in the mail, I refund--no need to pay extra for insurance.
1. You probably can't find it anywhere else.
Don't let someone snatch it up before you even see it; "Add shop to favorites" or "Subscribe to feed" via the links on the right to get first dibs on more hard-to-find goods from Laura's Last Ditch.