- All Prints are Unframed
- Watermark is not included in the print you receive
- You Will Receive an Actual Unique Book-page, Not a Copy
- Page Sizes Are Approximate
-Every print comes for an antique book that has been found in mild to moderate disrepair. These books usually end up being thrown away or left to collect dust on shelves. At Prudence Print we find these books and renew the pages inside to give them an all new artistic purpose.
- We are happy to offer multiple paper types for you to choose from! Please see the "Materials" drop down menu above the “add to cart” button. The selections are measured in inches and each paper type is the same low price.
- These pages vary in age but are all very delicate and slightly aged. You will find the occasional imperfection such as light age spots or light foxing. These imperfections make the prints even more unique.
- Each print uses recycled Archival Inks which last at least 100 years with the same bright vivid colors. The colors are sometimes a little different on the pages due to the aging of the paper. This means so pages may have more of a golden color than others.
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE SPECIAL -
I offer this bonus print special all year long. It works like this: Add at least 3 individual prints to your cart. You do not need to purchase your 4th print. Instead write down the full title of the print you would like in the "NOTES" box at checkout. *limit 3 bonus prints per order.
-Each print comes to you unframed and inside a sturdy 100% recyclable cardboard Stay Flat Mailer. The prints are double protected inside with an acid free resalable plastic sleeve and extra cardboard insert to keep them dry, safe and unbent.
- We also offer Priority Mail and Express Mail shipping upgrades which are available for additional purchase in our "Antiques/Specials" shop section.
If you have any concerns about your order please contact me right away. We strive to make sure every single customer is 100% happy with their purchase and will shop with us again.
Please check out our policies page for more information