This listing is for the crochet PATTERN, not the finished toy.
This pattern is very simple and easy to follow. It has 5 pages and 22 pictures.
It is available in US English and in Dutch (Translation by Annemaries Haakblog, www.annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.com). You can download the one you prefer or even both.
To crochet the hedgehog you should be familiar with:
* crocheting in spiral
* single crochet
* bobble (instructions with pictures are included)
You will need:
* Three different colors of yarn (I use organic cotton yarn but you can use whatever you like).
* Crochet hook as suggested on your yarn label or a little bit smaller. (To achieve a tight gauge with the yarn.) I use 3,5 mm (or 4 / E) hook as suggested on my yarn label.
* One pair of safety eyes (6 mm)
* Yarn needle
Finished hedgehog is about 3.5" (9 cm) if you use 3,5 mm (or 4 / E) crochet hook.
If you have any problems following the pattern, or need any advice/help - please feel free to contact me.
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be changed, sold, or reproduced in any way. Please do not sell ready made items in the internet without my permission.
Buyers are saying:
* Excellent pattern, fully detailed, loved the way spikes are formed, the pictures are great help!Thanks for this great pattern-the hedgehog turned out soooo cute! Definitely trying it in several colors!
* Wonderful pattern, easy to read, well illustrated, immediate delivery. Thanks very much!
* Gorgeous pattern! Very clear instructions and so cute to make as a gift. Thank you so much, will be back again soon.