Clownfish Counted Cross Stitch Pattern, Anemonefish Embroidery Chart
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
The chart presented Ocellaris Clownfish.
- stitch count - 111 x 109 stitches
- finished size - 7,93 x 7,79 inches / 20,14 x 19,79 cm when sewn on 14-count Aida or 28-count even weave
- stitches used - whole cross stitch, half cross-stitch, backstitch, and French knot (only for an eye).
This chart arrives at you as an instant pdf download.
The pdf includes:
- full-colour chart with symbols and backstitch
- full-colour chart with symbols without backstitch
- black-and-white chart with symbols and backstitch
- black-and-white chart with symbols without backstitch
- key for DMC stranded thread
The listing is for a digital pattern only. The PDF file of the pattern will be available for instant download once payment is confirmed. If you have any questions about the pattern or the download process, please, send me a message.
Check out other fish cross stitch patterns here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/StitchersLand?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=28106067
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
69 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I did the pattern on 11 count Aida cloth. I did the pattern a little different and used all full stitches as I wasn’t paying attention to the instructions. Lol. It’s beautiful and all I have left to do is the back stitching. Great pattern, easy read. Thanks. Will send a picture when complete.
Beautiful pattern, easy to read and I appreciate the versions without the backstitching. Was easy to modify the colors as well to match my late betta fish's coloring. Thank you for this wonderful pattern, it makes a lovely sentiment to her.
all of the above I got it for my husband he requested a picture of wood docks we liked the tall grass and the ducks
I love it! A beautiful representation of a Labrador! We have had 2 black labs and a yellow lab in the past. We now have a Silver Lab puppy! Absolutely love Labs. This picture will look great in our living and will be a constant reminder of the wonderful dogs we have had. Thank you! ❤🐕
Photos from reviews