Door To Door
Today is curbside pickup day and your fellow neighbours are eager to share unwanted items as free gifts. As a town resident, you get to pick up random secret gifts and deliver them to secret locations around the town you build.
Door To Door is a delivery game for two to six players, aged 5+. It is a game of building a city network of roadways, moving your truck to pick up items and delivering them to a secret destination.
Packaged in a pizza box:
• game board frame (four pieces) with six depots
• four “bowtie” connectors
• 20 destination tiles (numbered houses)
• 30 park tiles
• 100 two-sided roadway tiles
• 6 cute delivery trucks
• 70 gift tiles
• 20 gift cards (four items per card)
• 20 secret destination cards
• 6 roadblocks.
Gift Cards: House Tiles: Destination Cards: Road Tiles:
The Door to Door game is a “Pluzzable”. Pluzzables are puzzles that you cooperatively build first, then play as a competitive board game. This gives you a different game each time you play.
1. Build the game board frame by connecting the four frame pieces with the bowties.
2. Shuffle all the roadway, park and house tiles face up.
3. All players simultaneously create the game board by randomly placing all tiles face up within the frame.
4. Ensure that all 20 numbered house tiles are placed and are connected to a road – rearrange as needed.
5. Place the remaining tiles back in the box.
6. Place the gift tiles along the frame and park squares (except depots), one or two per square.
7. Shuffle the destination cards and give one to each player to keep in secret. Place the remaining cards face down in a draw pile.
8. Shuffle the gift cards and give one per player to keep in secret. Place the remaining cards face down in another draw pile.
9. Give each player one roadblock tile.
10. The youngest player rotates the board any number of times of their choosing (1-4 rotations) to randomize the starting depot.
11. Each player selects a truck and places it on the nearest depot square, which becomes their depot.
PLAN YOUR ROUTE
Examine both of your cards to see where your gifts and destination are located. Plan the best route to pick up as many gifts as practical. Anticipate that the roadway tiles will line up to get your truck to the destination.
The youngest play starts. On your turn, perform the following:
• Flip and/or rotate two roadway tiles.
• Move your truck (a maximum of 10 road spaces).
• If appropriate, pick up a gift.
• Optionally, place a roadblock.