Announcement Simple, fun and contemporary designs.
Simple, fun and contemporary designs.
My name is Elaine, and I am a designer and lover of all art. I graduated with a degree in Art from Murray State University. After college, I worked several years as a graphic designer for a newspaper, print shop and advertising agency. I love to help people bring their ideas together to create their perfect product. I have a simple style that can easily be adapted to fit any job. While I mainly work in print media, I am always up for a challenge outside that area.
I started It's Wright Design in 2009 when I was laid off from the advertising agency. I used this business as a way to stay creative while in between jobs. Even once I found a full-time job, I used it as a side business to supplement my creative side. Now I'm back to freelancing full-time with It's Wright Design since the birth of my son. I love creating pieces of art for my own home and then letting you have a chance to have this same piece of amazing and affordable work for you home too.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
I received my degree in Art from Murray State University and have several years of professional experience in advertising and printing. My style is simple contemporary and fun. I love being able to create something that makes people excited to show.
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Digital downloads
I accept returns I do not accept returns
I accept exchanges I do not accept exchanges
I accept cancellations I do not accept cancellations
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Frequently asked questions
I do accept custom orders.
Feel free to send me a message if you are interested in something I do not already offer.
1. Print printable files for personal use.
2. Give away a print out as a gift (please no more than 3 times per printable, if you need to print more than 3 for a gift, please make another purchase.)
1. Share the file with anyone via email, USB, or any other means
2. Sell the printable file or printouts of the file to anyone else
3. Use the printable files or print outs in giveaways without permission.
4. Edit, manipulate, or use the printable file on products for sale.
5. Use printable files for ANY commercial use.
What are your business hours?
Monday-Friday between 7-5 central time. I work when I can during those hours as well as take care of my son.
When will my digital order arrive?
• Instant downloads: Available immediately after payment processing, find instructions at this link - https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
• Customizable Printables (non-instant download items such as monograms and name art): Sent via Etsy convo or email within 1-2 business days (please note business hours are Monday thru Friday).
• Custom Orders - The time to complete a custom order is dependent upon the scope of the project and is communicated on case by case basis.
If you need files faster than stated please contact me and let me know ahead of time.
1. Purchase this listing by adding it to your cart, check out, and make payment via paypal or credit card.
2. Be sure to include any information needed for the item, ex.: Names, dates, RSVP info, address, etc..
3. I will convo/email you a link to download your files within turn around time.
Contact me if you see any errors that need to be fixed.
Save the digital file to your computer and you can take it to your favorite photo print shop (Vistaprint, Staples, Office Depot, etc.) or you can print them from home.