PDF Summer Camping Quilt Pattern - Rafting Boat quilt pattern
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
This listing is for a digital PDF file of the Rafting Boat quilt pattern.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern contains no text, but only diagrams to describe the individual steps. It uses instructions for cutting out the pieces with a rotary cutter and quilting ruler and does not contain actual size templates. The blocks are made using traditional machine piecing, there's no paper piecing required.
The pattern (6 pages, 5 MB) is available in English and German. You can download and print it out immediately after purchase (Acrobat Reader required, www.adobe.com).
FINISHED QUILT BLOCK SIZES:
- 6" x 6" (15,2 x 15,2 cm)
- 12" x 12" (30,5 x 30,5 cm)
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Cover with a picture of the unfinished quilt blocks
- Complete fabric requirements list
- Diagramed step-by-step instructions
SKILL LEVEL: Anvanced beginners
- Cutting mat, rotary cutter, quilt ruler, spray starch
© 2021 Nadra Ridgeway, ellis & higgs. All rights reserved.
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. IT IS ILLEGAL TO SELL, COPY OR SHARE THIS PATTERN WITH OTHERS.
You may sell handcrafted items made from this pattern under the following conditions:
- The item must be made by the individual that purchased the pattern. Keep a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase.
- The item must be made by hand, one at a time, mass production is not allowed.
- Credit must be given to ellis & higgs as the designer of the pattern on a tag affixed to each item.
- If selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to the original pattern.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
3,037 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Delivered quickly. Made the pattern. Directions easy to follow. Came out great.
This was so easy to follow! I am quilting for the very first time and chose a very ambitious project (a memento blanket made from my dads shirts using images to remind us of his life. This was great to follow along with, and the results were wonderful! Thank you :)
Loved this design! I am making an undersea theme quilt and this design worked so well. The instructions were easy to follow and clear. I will absolutely buy from this shop again.
Fun quilt block! I am using ellisandhiggs frankenstein, ghost, skull, bat, pumpkin, drakula and spider blocks to make halloween quilts for my 2 grandsons.
Photos from reviews