Pencil Pillow Crochet Pattern, Back to School Crochet Pattern, Teacher Crochet Pattern, Crochet Pillow, Classroom Decor, Beginner Crochet
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
* This is the ad-free, easy-to-print version of this pattern. You can find the free pattern on my blog www.cozynooksdesigns.com*
This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN only, so that you can make your own Pencil Pillow!
This pillow comes with directions and charts to make your own Pencil Pillow. Perfect for a classroom, as a teacher gift, or to celebrate back to school for yourself!
Instant download PDF file
US crochet terminology
Level- Experienced Beginner
Requires knowledge of basic crochet stitches
Approximate Finished Size is 19.5”x11.5”
• US G/4.0 mm crochet hook
• 400 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “White”
• 4 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Light Taupe”
• 4 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Black”
• 45 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Yellow”
• 4 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Grey Beard”
• 8 yards of “I Love this Yarn” weight 4 yarn – “Rosy Cheeks"
• One pillow insert 20”x12”
• Tapestry Needle
In-Depth Pictures with Captions
If you buy 2 patterns - Use code 2PATTERNS for 10% off
If you buy 3 patterns - Use code 3PATTERNS for 15% off
If you buy 4 patterns - Use code 4PATTERNS for 20% off
• When posting to social media or another platform, please refer back to me as the designer. If you’re on Instagram, tag me @cozynooksdesigns and use the hashtag #PencilPillow for a chance to be featured!
• Rewriting, reselling, distributing, or copying the pattern itself is prohibited.
• You have permission to sell the finished product for this pattern; however, please give credit to me for the pattern.
PATTERNS: Due to the electronic nature of my patterns, I cannot offer refunds.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
725 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
This is an easy-to-follow pattern and it turned out very pretty. I did not have the size needle that the pattern mentions, but it worked up very nicely with a size Q needle. The finished product is a little tighter and I did not have quite enough yarn to do the full pattern (I was using yarn that I had on hand), but I am totally thrilled with the results and have received many compliments on my tree skirt.
The pattern was gorgeous and so easy to follow! I originally got it for my parents, who have a tree with support cables that make regular tree skirts impossible, but I loved it so much I just had to make one for my own tree too ❤️ I added a faux fur trim and accent, and on the larger one, I also sewed on snowflake appliques ❄️
Quick download and easy pattern to follow. The pillow came out to the exact dimensions without any adjustments needed...thank heavens! Nice to have a pattern for a pillow form size that it easy to find. Will be making more of these for sure!!!
I made this for a photo shoot as the baby was only 2-3 weeks old at Easter. Was THE PERFECT pattern! The instructions were clear, concise and counts were correct and the baby set turned out PERFECTLY as pictured. I was just thrilled with it and my customer was even MORE thrilled!
Photos from reviews
Quick Chunky Messy Bun Hat Pattern, Chunky Messy Bun Beanie Pattern, Chunky Ponytail Hat Pattern, Crochet, Messy Bun Crochet
Quick Messy Bun Hat Pattern, Messy Bun Beanie Pattern, Ponytail Hat Pattern, Crochet, Hats for Ponytails, Hat Pattern, Messy Bun Crochet
Slouchy Ankle Boot Cuff Pattern, Boot Cuff Pattern, Crochet Ankle Boot Cuffs, Boot Toppers, Crochet Pattern, Easy Craft Fair Crochet Pattern
Newborn Bunny Set Pattern, Crochet Bunny Outfit Pattern, Crochet Bunny Pattern, Crochet Baby Bunny Pattern, Bunny Set Pattern, Bunny Outfit
America the Beautiful Blanket Crochet Pattern, Blanket Crochet Pattern, C2C Crochet Pattern, Crochet Blanket, Corner to Corner Crochet