Madame Alexander – Czechoslovakia #564 – International Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Stand at A Dolly Hobby (Doll B)
Vintage from the 1980s
Materials: Hard Plastic, Straight Leg Non Walker, Dark Brown Hair, Sleepy Brown Eyes
Height: 8 inches
Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
- Madame Alexander Czechoslovakia doll #564 (Doll B)
- International series
- with original box, doll stand, 1 cardboard brace
- Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
- Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll
- Clothing tag "Czechoslovakia / By Madame Alexander (r) / New York U.S.A." in blue lettering
- Red felt skirt with rickrack trim with attached green bodice, embroidered black ribbon placket, long white white puff sleeves with green rickrack cuffs, lace at collar. Colorful pillbox hat with buckram lining and rickrack detailing, cotton tulle crinoline petticoat (attached to skirt), cotton bloomers with lace cuffs, blue 3-inch polyester knit stockings & black suede cloth slip-on shoes.
- Hard plastic, dark brown hair, brown eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
- Sleepy eyes work properly
- Approx 8" tall
- Manufacture date: 1972-1987 (this doll 1980)
- DOLL B: I have multiples of this doll that will be listed for sale separately. I am calling this doll "Doll B". You may see "Doll A", "Doll C", etc. in my shop; these are all different dolls of the same type, listed separately. This is how I keep track of the dolls in my inventory for which I have multiples.
- This is a vintage item in great condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
- Box is in good condition with some visible wear and signs of age, particularly at the box lid edges
- Other condition notes: She has a small smudge on her cheek (see pic).
- She has been loved and stored properly
- Ready to display
- Please see photos for details
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
17 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I love this doll! A little piece of childhood back again...thank you!
I am very happy with my purchase! This sweet doll is in beautiful condition. She was carefully packaged and shipped to me very quickly! I highly recommend this lovely shop! Thank you so much!
I am so pleased with this beautiful little doll! She arrived very quickly and the packaging was perfect! Thank you so much!
I highly recommend this lovely shop! The owner is very kind and thoughtful and the dolls are in beautiful condition. This little dolly is absolutely adorable! She arrived very quickly! I am grateful for the wonderful customer service. Thank you so much!
Nancy Ann Storybook Elsie Marley #31 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque Frozen Legs with Original Box, Partial Tag 1936-1948
Madame Alexander – Jasmine #1113 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby
Nancy Ann Storybook Mary had a Little Lamb #152 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque doll - Original Box Partial Tag 1936-1948
Madame Alexander – Bo Peep #483 – Storybook Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Stand at A Dolly Hobby
Madame Alexander – Polly Flinders #443 – Storybook Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby