Materials: Needle, Bone folder, Paper, Brush, Linen thread, Bookbinding glue, Waxed thread, Punch, Nepal paper, Cardboard
With this DIY-Kit you will learn a basic Japanese bookbinding technique, making a beautiful Japanese notebook with hardcover.
The kit includes:
- Handmade Beechwood folder (basic bookbinding tool)
- 100 ml. synthetic glue paste
- Linen thread
- Waxed thread
- Bookbinding Needle
- Auger No.1 (manual drill) wooden handle
- Handmade bookbinding Paper from Nepal.
- Cardboard sheets to make a notebook
- 20 sheets of paper (100gr)
- Step-by-step illustrated Handook
- Instructions in English
- Link to Video-Tutorial
- Screen printed Cardboard Box
You can choose the extra notebook option to make another notebook with the tools in the binding kit that includes:
- Special handmade nepal paper for binding
- Laminated cardboard sheets to make a notebook size 20 × 15
- 20 sheets of conqueror paper 120gr size 20 × 15
Etsy Purchase Protection
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
This was a great kit and fun to do! A few small cardboard pieces were missing from the kit, but luckily I had similar material at home. Super fast delivery!
The design of the kit is so so authentic and contemporary. The contents of the kit are all high quality tools with an amazing instructions note which I couldn’t stop looking at. And the paper has such a beautiful texture! When I paid for shipping, I didn’t expect it to be DHL shipping, which was fantastic as everything arrived in less than a week in perfect condition. Fantastic company, I love these guys. Well done to the team ❤️
Nicely organized. I have struggled a bit with the instructions but figured it out in the end! Happy with the kit
Arrived yesterday. Very quick shipping. Beautiful everything! I can’t wait to make a journal of it. Love the colors and the high quality tools provided. Wonderful!
Photos from reviews